Will YRC employees that have retired have there pension restored ? I got 30 years vested over 25 years Get 1034 month.

What a punk!
Come on Bubba!! I lob you an under hand pitch so that you can swing for the fences, and your best response is "what a punk"? I expected a lot better than that, even from you. You know, you are still young enough to get your CDL and required endorsements and become a real truck driver as you obviously want to be one.

Come on Bubba!! I lob you an under hand pitch so that you can swing for the fences, and your best response is "what a punk"? I expected a lot better than that, even from you. You know, you are still young enough to get your CDL and required endorsements and become a real truck driver as you obviously want to be one.
I learned how to drive a semi in ten minutes on a back lot at Ft. Huachuca AZ. My drivers test was to go to the roundabout circle and back. My first time driving, was nearly staying up two days straight picking up broke down vehicles on the way to the port in long beach CA. I know none of you snow flakes ever spent that much time behind the wheel in a two day period.

I learned how to drive a semi in ten minutes on a back lot at Ft. Huachuca AZ. My drivers test was to go to the roundabout circle and back. My first time driving, was nearly staying up two days straight picking up broke down vehicles on the way to the port in long beach CA. I know none of you snow flakes ever spent that much time behind the wheel in a two day period.
That sounds like something that an unsafe neanderthal would do.....not a safety conscious proud teamster....

Liar! You don’t even drive. You’re a pencil pusher and a moron!

That is because there is a thing called DOT Hours of Service regulations that we real truck drivers must go by. You were in violation of these regulations on your so-called two day driving trip their genius. And if you were military, I would like to say "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY". But, driving two days straight is still very foolish and unsafe.

Last edited: