Will YRC employees that have retired have there pension restored ? I got 30 years vested over 25 years Get 1034 month.

Talk about shooting or hanging someone, hoffa,his officers, m. Wickham from rdwy allneed sevier punishment
I can understand your dislike of Hoffa and some of his Teamster officers but please explain the Mike Wickham statement. He was gone before the YRC fiasco and from what I remember working at Roadway he did a hell of a job when we were spun off from Roadway Corp. Everybody said we were a goner and we became a profit making company on our own. Plus it was probably the best working enviroment at Roadway for the rank and file.

I can understand your dislike of Hoffa and some of his Teamster officers but please explain the Mike Wickham statement. He was gone before the YRC fiasco and from what I remember working at Roadway he did a hell of a job when we were spun off from Roadway Corp. Everybody said we were a goner and we became a profit making company on our own. Plus it was probably the best working enviroment at Roadway for the rank and file.
This is the CSPF forum, please take this to the YRC forum!

I hate it when my post disappear into a land fill in NJ. Who removed my thoughtful, insightful and relevant to the CSPF reform fight, post?
200.gif