Will YRC employees that have retired have there pension restored ? I got 30 years vested over 25 years Get 1034 month.

What about Mamma, trains, pick-ups, prison and rain. Every thread on T.B.'s get's hijacked, seabreeze do you allow metal detectors in your back yard, fishing in your front yard?

What about Mamma, trains, pick-ups, prison and rain. Every thread on T.B.'s get's hijacked, seabreeze do you allow metal detectors in your back yard, fishing in your front yard?
As a matter of fact, I have two metal detectors and both are on the blink.
I have trouble finding jar lids.
As for fishing, I'm trying to stop boats from getting too close to my dock and catching MY fish, they should be outlawed.

exactly what you posted! holland mi 2 city drivers quit just recently and went to abf. they will not fall under yellow distress pension situation. bitch starting over again but........couldn't have said it any better! not for the ones who have a left nut only! remember YOU voted for it!
Seems I remember it was vote for it or go out of business so what choice did we have.
Yellow said for years we can pay for our employees but not everyone now they have a chance but won’t.
Now that pension is secure let them fold, going to ABF makes your pension whole and they are hiring or wait 6 months to yellow goes out of business and they will be hiring even more.
Someone please wake me up when my 4 hours of overtime is up.

Seems I remember it was vote for it or go out of business so what choice did we have.
Yellow said for years we can pay for our employees but not everyone now they have a chance but won’t.
Now that pension is secure let them fold, going to ABF makes your pension whole and they are hiring or wait 6 months to yellow goes out of business and they will be hiring even more.
Someone please wake me up when my 4 hours of overtime is up.
That's total BS, you would never give up 4 hrs. of forking for a little nap.

This hijacking is not my doing. Jeff called me and asked: DB could you cover for Smoke while he & Mrs Smoke are in Green Bay for a Brat festival, I jumped at the chance,

db-cooper.md.jpg

This hijacking is not my doing. Jeff called me and asked: DB could you cover for Smoke while he & Mrs Smoke are in Green Bay for a Brat festival, I jumped at the chance,

db-cooper.md.jpg
This looks like a guy I thought to pack a parachute one time.

db-cooper.md.jpg
I certainly hope smoke doesn't have to drive far, nor intend to eat much. You know with massive inflation, decimating the budgets of every American family. I don't know how the people who voted bide/harris in can look themselves in the mirror.

I certainly hope smoke doesn't have to drive far, nor intend to eat much. You know with massive inflation, decimating the budgets of every American family. I don't know how the people who voted bide/harris in can look themselves in the mirror.
If BRG has his way, that won't happen, he's cornered the market on mirrors.

It is sad, I inquired about the safety of the CSPF forum posters K.K. and HOMESICK and my post was removed. No doubt the lawlessness in GA is directly linked to the cancel culture exercised by the moderator of this forum.
If you keep pushing his buttons with your off topic political crap, he will probably make your name a reality here on Trucking Boards. You go on the D.C. forum preaching to Hookman that he needs to take his post to the CSPF forum, and then you follow him here and start with your political crap again. You need to drive off into the sunset in your little brown package van and leave the trucking topics to those of us that have or still do drive a real truck.

Last edited:
If you keep pushing his buttons with your off topic political crap, he will probably make your name a reality here on Trucking Boards. You go on the D.C. forum preaching to Hookman that he needs to take his post to the CSPF forum, and then you follow him here and start with your political crap again. You need to drive off into the sunset in your little brown package van and leave the trucking topics to those of us that have or still drive a real truck.
What a punk!