Wilson Profitability

At least we are kind enough not to go to the other company's forums and talk about their struggles and hardships during these economic times. For some it might be easy to go to the blue and white forum and talk about the $49.7 million loss in the 4th QTR of 2008. Shoot, Wilson could lose money for the next twenty years and not loose the money blue and white lost in one quarter.

Are we struggling right now, yes we are. Most LTL companies are having a difficult time right now. However, unlike many, we are poised to get through this and come out stronger than we have been in a long time. Are we losing a little bit of money right now, yes, a little bit, but if you compare it to $49.7 million, it is pocket change.

We have cash in the bank, we have absolutely zero debt, we pay cash for our terminals and our equipment, and we have an outstanding group of employees.

I could go a lot deeper into the financials to really prove my point but I won't and don't feel that is necessary or prudent. The fact is that most LTL company's have to worry about those banks calling in the notes on the debt that has built up and the only reason the banks call Wilson is to offer advice on what instruments to place the cash in for our best return.

I clipped conwaytrucker's wings for trolling, please report these guys and we will deal with them quickly. I try to watch this forum and luckily came across that nonsense.

Wilson

As one of the most HANDSOME road drivers WILSON TRUCKING has, I'm very grateful that Mr. Wilson and the Crew has had the knowledge to forsee the economy, and take the position to do what it takes to stay here for the long run. I'm sure that it has been one of the hardest decision, to down size in some areas. My hats off to the Wilson family, Keep on Trucking,,,:clap::clap: BigW-RD..... Please no autograghs I have to drive tonight and I don't won't to get writers cramp.. Peace Out!!!!

Bird

Big Bird, I'm so glad you put a picture of your grandson on as a avatar. I was really worried that you were going to put a picture of you on there. WE ALL know what would have happened then,,,,the whole site would have "CRASHED".
and everyone would have gotten sick,,,yuk,,,, :biglaugh:Hey Man Love Ya Mean It......."not",,,,BigW-RD

As one of the most HANDSOME road drivers WILSON TRUCKING has, I'm very grateful that Mr. Wilson and the Crew has had the knowledge to forsee the economy, and take the position to do what it takes to stay here for the long run. I'm sure that it has been one of the hardest decision, to down size in some areas. My hats off to the Wilson family, Keep on Trucking,,,:clap::clap: BigW-RD..... Please no autograghs I have to drive tonight and I don't won't to get writers cramp.. Peace Out!!!!

i will be calling your preacher to make sure you repent for that lie "Handsome Wilson Driver" , they may need to lay hands on you too , everyone knows you are just a BigBird Want-a-B , don't hate me cause i am BEAUTIFUL LOL LOL
btw i heard that when mr C was at your terminal this week they had to use the fingernail polish out of your fanny pack to clean the brown off your nose , just repeating what i heard lol lol lol :loser:

Hey Big Bird, do you want your finger nail polish back. You sure are a cheap skate, where did you get that stuff, Dollar Tree... The money Mr. Wilson pays you, what are you spending your money on....OH,,, THAT'S RIGHT,,, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES are being SOLD right now...... you know what i mean!!!!!LOL,LOL... now that there is funny i don't care who you are!! .IF anyone needs me to explain, ah... BIgW-RD he he he Peace Out

Hey Big Bird, do you want your finger nail polish back. You sure are a cheap skate, where did you get that stuff, Dollar Tree... The money Mr. Wilson pays you, what are you spending your money on....OH,,, THAT'S RIGHT,,, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES are being SOLD right now...... you know what i mean!!!!!LOL,LOL... now that there is funny i don't care who you are!! .IF anyone needs me to explain, ah... BIgW-RD he he he Peace Out

SHUT UP STUPID :flame::loser:

Bird

Oh Driver now that hurt, now what do you think that so called mudderhater would think about that. Oh, that's right I said think.:duh: I'm curious how many cases of Girl Scout cookies did you get.....hehe, that is too easy i'm not going there. Talk to ya tonight.:loser:BigW-RD:biglaugh: