Central Transport | with 2010 fast approaching...

jimmygeorge76

TB Lurker
Credits
does anybody think we will finally be even across the board with the pay scale, as promised? for the guys that were not here during the merge between vitran and pjax we saw a video in which the president said by 2010 we would all be even across the board on the pay scale, and not twenty different scales.....i truely don't believe anything will happen! we are stuck (no one else hiring) and they know it! they will give nothing to drivers and we will get nothing! but a manager can request a payscale for a parttime biller at my barn and probablly get it!

They are not going to change a thing until they have to. They have us stuck and they know it. It wont be until the driver pool has dwindle down to nothing because everyone found work again that they change things.

but a manager can request a payscale for a parttime biller at my barn and probablly get it!

Maybe you should try growin booooo beees Jimmy:biglaugh: On a serious note though, I've seen the same thing where I work. Someone crys a sob story thats mostly BS and someone in management melts than the ppl that play by the so called "rules" get screwed over. O, thats right, we're suppose to "ignore" all that. Thank God eonomy is picking up a little bit and we'll have more choices now. As the old sayin goes~use em, then lose em~. I honestly believe Vitran will be a good company one day, but they're definitely going to have to start thinking about their employees and some fairness and get rid of the these slackers that are just there for the free ride.:popcorn:

Heck- I expect layoffs and /or another cut! If we stay where it is, I am happy enough for now, given the current economy...