Yellow | Wonder why the stock is going up?

It starts when people want to make money quick. People see stock selling good,up,up,up. Then around 2pm, it will crash as people try and take a profit.Down,down,& down,lol.

It starts when people want to make money quick. People see stock selling good,up,up,up. Then around 2pm, it will crash as people try and take a profit.Down,down,& down,lol.

A little" insider trading" maybe ?

How about the more obvious answer - investors think there's a good chance YRCW will get refinancing and survive. A long shot to be sure, but a possibility regardless of what so many "experts" on Truckingboards think.

How about the more obvious answer - investors think there's a good chance YRCW will get refinancing and survive. A long shot to be sure, but a possibility regardless of what so many "experts" on Truckingboards think.

Your enthusiasm is almost sickening Triplex! It's time to give up the fight and say screw it, the non union's have won so let's just say goodbye to the Yellow piece of sh$%!!! And the I.B.T can go pound sand as well. Go organize some more bus drivers and kiss mu dues money goodbye you communist libtard loving a-holes!!

Your enthusiasm is almost sickening Triplex! It's time to give up the fight and say screw it, the non union's have won so let's just say goodbye to the Yellow piece of sh$%!!! And the I.B.T can go pound sand as well. Go organize some more bus drivers and kiss mu dues money goodbye you communist libtard loving a-holes!!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

PS - Maybe some Pepto Bismol will help with that sickening feeling you have?

"Libtard"

Could we have a new entry for competition with "Selfie?"