FedEx Freight | Word on the street, Ground will be running freights line haul!

I posted about this a long time ago. You can use a ground dolly in any situation. Worse thing that happens is you have a locking plunger on both pup and dolly, no harm. But if using a freight gear, has to have a freight lead as there are no locking plungers on ground trailers. Just common sense, but I'm sure I'll be hearing differently from the crew that only knows one way. Enjoy
Thank you!!

Thank you!!
Welcome! And here's something for those UPS guys. And I'm sure Tri can attest to to this. UPS package pups, the last I pulled them have an emergency hose from the pup to a glad hand on the gear. The gear has a service line from the gear to a glad hand on the rear of the pup. Also as noted in another forum I believe, pintle hook is way low on most but not all pups. Hence UPS package and Freight would have big issues trying to marry that mess up. Extent of my knowledge on this subject

They’re even advertising that lovely Mon - Friday schedule that Freight offers.

I don’t know how anyone at this point can’t start making noise, questioning, talking to other drivers if they start seeing more ground and PT guys rolling around their yards.

No one is safe and the more quiet you stay, the more the company will F us if we don’t step up just sayin’