Yellow | Workers "Morale" at all time low

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Workers "Morale" is at a all time low, just like back in 2009 -2010 when this giveback crap started, work is at a SLOW PACE at best , its like zombie's on the dock , and now watch freight claims go up & work comp. claims go up !!! so Welch keep blaming the drivers and cutting the pay/benefits and see how that helps the O.R. ???

Remember wrongway that it's all in the name of "flexibility"!
Workers "Morale" is at a all time low, just like back in 2009 -2010 when this giveback crap started, work is at a SLOW PACE at best , its like zombie's on the dock , and now watch freight claims go up & work comp. claims go up !!! so Welch keep blaming the drivers and cutting the pay/benefits and see how that helps the O.R. ???

Wasn't the "Utility Diver", begged for by the Company, for more "flexibility"? We all know how that turned out. They scrapped it!

Wasn't the "Utility Diver", begged for by the Company, for more "flexibility"? We all know how that turned out. They scrapped it!
Utility Driver was scrapped? IDK, I see "Road Drivers" on a regular basis in my area making P&D pickups. If that isn't a Utility Driver what is? And do those same road men make deliveries? I'll ask next time I see one.

Utility Driver was scrapped? IDK, I see "Road Drivers" on a regular basis in my area making P&D pickups. If that isn't a Utility Driver what is? And do those same road men make deliveries? I'll ask next time I see one.

Contractually speaking, L/H can do "one stop en route" to designated facilities.

If there is a time sensitive shipment loaded on the rear of a trailer designated for an EOL, for example, that line driver delivers the shipment en route.

Same with pick ups, if they can back into the dock...:hide:

lol that's funny ,when the utility crap started the switches had to get into the incoming trucks and back them in to the dock .specially the tight spots near the break rooms

Unreal how YELLOW can destroy whatever it touches

Contractually speaking, L/H can do "one stop en route" to designated facilities.

If there is a time sensitive shipment loaded on the rear of a trailer designated for an EOL, for example, that line driver delivers the shipment en route.

That language has been in the book for quite a while now, not sure how long. But these guys are coming right from the break bulk and going back home. One customer in particular is around 5 miles from the EOL.

That language has been in the book for quite a while now, not sure how long. But these guys are coming right from the break bulk and going back home. One customer in particular is around 5 miles from the EOL.

Hooking loaded trailers @ remote sites is also frequent here.

Picking up full loads of convention/show freight or full loads spotted @ customer docks, but L/H taking out an mt trailer from the B/B and making pickups and returning home?

Hooking loaded trailers @ remote sites is also frequent here.

Picking up full loads of convention/show freight or full loads spotted @ customer docks, but L/H taking out an mt trailer from the B/B and making pickups and returning home?
Yep, shall I obtain more information next time? Unit numbers, shipment info? I doubt that I can get a pro number but depending on the customer it could have possibilities. Pictures are easy to come by these days too.

Yep, shall I obtain more information next time? Unit numbers, shipment info? I doubt that I can get a pro number but depending on the customer it could have possibilities. Pictures are easy to come by these days too.

There may not be much in the company pockets, but that's the only way to get their attention.

File on that!

There may not be much in the company pockets, but that's the only way to get their attention.

File on that!
Isn't it legal at this point? If I thought it was not I would have gotten the info already. At one spot the guy (seen same guy at 2 different customers) had to wait like two hours to get into a door. I left as we do on a P&D run can came back later. How much money can be left in the company's pockets after waiting that long?

If YRC insists on running this place into the ground. God bless em, im here to help. Yes we can!

yrc could not operate utility as they intended, they were incapable. bringing a p&d driver back between 20.5 and 22.0 with hot freight, and waiting on it to be stripped, even when it was in front of 120 truck tires picked up on a liftgate, could not synch with needed, hard cut times.this is and was constant.
plus, our least able to work the dock, these were forced to velocity.
e-times come back like this several times a week now.

309 is not aware of this. You can easily hit 2 or 3 different rail yards on your way out of Chicago. 309 to the willow then to the Burlington then to tripples pad then to cleveland then to bed at 211. That one stop in route crap maybe lasted a month. Then back to YRC doing whatever they could get away with. Breach of contract.

Last edited by a moderator: