SEFL | Working on Sundays

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard through the grape vine that there are a few terminals working on sunday. I know FAY was one of them and WIL, anyone know if this is true and why they are working on sundays, it wont be long till it spreads and every term will work on sundays.

To much freight during the week or not enough drivers to do the work? OR just getting some freight in to have runs now?
I trust you are talking line and not p&d though. Sunday has always been a work night where I come from, hell, 7 days a week for line and dock is normal to me.

To much freight during the week or not enough drivers to do the work? OR just getting some freight in to have runs now?
I trust you are talking line and not p&d though. Sunday has always been a work night where I come from, hell, 7 days a week for line and dock is normal to me.

no these are P&D drivers working for a customer on sundays. i heard in fay, that the drivers are working for 1 customer only, i was told that the customer is working 7 days a week.

workin' on sundays

it's true fay is working on sunday but its just one driver switching out a trailer or two for coty, some new business we picked up. they are using just the bottom four drivers right now. i'm sure after the end of the year we all are going to be scheduled for a sunday or two.

It sure beats a rotation day or layoff (like other companies). we have to make do until the freight comes back