FedEx Freight | would like to know

sloride49

TB Lurker
Credits
if i have to take a lunch at meet piont and if do not get paid to fuel truck can i do this on lunch break? i guess i would like to know do i have to show a fuel if i dont get paid on my log. how about truck change at meet if under 7 minutes does this have to be on bottom line or can i just flag it? i think if im not getting paid i can get back sooner about 1/2 hr to 3/4 go home and made more money for less time spent

I would always show swapping and fueling at the meet point as 15 minutes on duty not driving. The requirements for logging are set by DOT not the company. If you are doing anything in or around the truck that is required for the operation of that truck, it is "supposed to" be on duty not driving.

It's doubtful you can switch trailers and do a proper post trip and pre-trip of the new trailers in 7 minutes, so I'd say that would be a stretch that wouldn't pass the log department review.

BUZZKILLS !!!!! When they ( company or DOT) ask ya for the log book. Just say "what's that". Tell em you didn't get trained. Need to do a CBE on logs. Haha