FedEx Freight | Wow.

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
Amazing.

Fx takes a beating on it's earnings report.
Blames lack of staffing needed to make service commitments, then goes on to blame,,,, THE HIGHER WAGES???
Stating dispite the higher wages, that they still have trouble hiring and retaining.

Once again, 4.1% is not "higher" when everything else is at 10%+, on top of your 4% actually being 2.89% when you add in the bump in HC costs.

Side note: Glad I dumped all my Fx stock when I did

Amazing.

Blames lack of staffing needed to make service commitments, then goes on to blame,,,, THE HIGHER WAGES???
Stating dispite the higher wages, that they still have trouble hiring and retaining.

Once again, 4.1% is not "higher" when everything else is at 10%+, on top of your 4% actually being 2.89% when you add in the bump in HC costs.

You really didn't think they would accept the blame for their own stupidity did you?

Amazing.

Actually they are paying more in wages. They have recruiters, ddi, and training to pay for. They also pay for drug tests, physicals and background checks regularly. They also pay for two slug workers plus benefits instead of one good one.

Ohhh you meant wages for those that actually do the work. Yeah that’s definitely lacking. They definitely needed to keep doubling down on what doesn’t work.

Amazing.

Those bastards.

That’s impossible! You can’t pay workers more with better benefits and the stock price is higher than your biggest competitor! Please stop with your lies and falsehoods!

And to think upper management at UPS will have their stock options pay out unlike the boys in Memphis..
Fx is going to get WRECKED this peak season.
They just released a statement saying they have to divert 600k packages a DAY due to labor shortages.

If they can't keep up in normal times, then this peak will be a total $hitshow.