Yellow | Wreck on I-81 in PA yesterday (11/20)

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
Saw one of ours wrecked on northbound I-81 between Carslisle and Harrisburg yesterday. Anyone know anything about how the driver was?

Saw one of ours wrecked on northbound I-81 between Carslisle and Harrisburg yesterday. Anyone know anything about how the driver was?
He probably had more than one trailer in that part of the world.
Makes me really think it's a great and professional thing to pull them....not really.

Word on the street is it was a NP driver who was afraid that 102 trailer was too wide for the lane on the highway. :idunno:
81 is probably wide enough
78 with neverending construction I do take with a 102. But is dangerous even with a car. I'd ban 102's and doubles there if it was up to me. Until one day all lanes are wide enough and smooth and linnes properly painted with room on the shoulder for a 102 and a foot or two extra.
Probably wouldn't happen in our lifetime.
Between Lehigh County and Hamburg, I'd ban them. Screw the trucking companies and screw the shippers and recievers.. They don't care how many people get killed. I don't care if they go broke.

years ago..nothing like going thru that cattle chute on I-78 during construction season in early winter with snow on slush on the ground

Maybe he should make an appt with an expert on controlling yourself in the Scranton area?