FedEx Freight | WTF Jeff-no free email addresses?

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
Now I can't use my gmail address here. What gives? I changed my password and the stupid computer made me change my contact email to my old email address that I don't use any more because we can't use FREE email addresses at this site. What a PITA.

Oh well... if someone needs to get ahold of me I guess they are screwed.

everybody that has a current free email address can keep it, new registrations will no longer be able to use free email addresses...
We get so many people that register here the same way they do all over the internet to spam... 99%+ of this comes from free throw away email addresses.

If someone wants to change their email address from what they have now to say a gmail or a yahoo... I will change it for them manually.

I had a gmail but when I changed passwords, it wouldn't let me keep it. It's OK, I'm going back to RoadRunner in a week so I guess I'll go back to the old address.

I had a gmail but when I changed passwords, it wouldn't let me keep it. It's OK, I'm going back to RoadRunner in a week so I guess I'll go back to the old address.

you can pm me with your gmail address, I will set it for you if thats what you want to use. I love gmail, use it myself, but the spammers and trolls thet abuse the system have ruined it for us all...

Now I can't use my gmail address here. What gives? I changed my password and the stupid computer made me change my contact email to my old email address that I don't use any more because we can't use FREE email addresses at this site. What a PITA.

Oh well... if someone needs to get ahold of me I guess they are screwed.

would you like some wine to go with that cheese? ..... keep that up and you will be added to the "basketball team" lol :ranting2: