TForce | WTH

Toliet Paper

TB Regular
Credits
So we have a road driver in "soft layoff" status working the dock. They're ghosting trailers and running them on outside carriers. If Mr. Bedard is so damn worried about not having enough drivers then stop cheating and run the ones you have left before they leave too!! This is the same crap UPS was pulling.

So we have a road driver in "soft layoff" status working the dock. They're ghosting trailers and running them on outside carriers. If Mr. Bedard is so damn worried about not having enough drivers then stop cheating and run the ones you have left before they leave too!! This is the same crap UPS was pulling.
At $37 bucks an hour.

We're no longer red circled
Bullshit. Your local isn't worth a damn. Every road driver as who is not on layoff is red circle as long as contractors are running to or from your terminal.
There is no soft layoff either, show me that anywhere in the contract. Your run may be cut, and then you work ahead of all casuals. If your run in cut for 2 weeks straight you can request a layoff and bump the lowest man on the city board for work(as long as you have more company seniority).

********. Your local isn't worth a damn. Every road driver as who is not on layoff is red circle as long as contractors are running to or from your terminal.
There is no soft layoff either, show me that anywhere in the contract. Your run may be cut, and then you work ahead of all casuals. If your run in cut for 2 weeks straight you can request a layoff and bump the lowest man on the city board for work(as long as you have more company seniority).
Grievance is filed by the effected driver each time they use a contactor. He's won a ton of money over their dumb $hit this year. I told him I'm going to start charging a 10% commission for winning...lol