XPO | XAB votes Teamsters in

Including Democrats who gave China MFN status, ended GATT and gave us the original NAFTA
The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who made the idea part of his 1980 presidential campaign. After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA.
Once again proves both sides suck...
Obama/Bien demanding thousands Mexican trucks operate inside of the US & massive illegal immigration to push down wages.
Both sides wanted Mexican trucks....Bush tried it too...

https://archive.humanevents.com/2007/03/12/president-opens-border-to-mexican-trucks-and-drivers/

Here is an excerpt of that article....
President George W. Bush’s latest concession to Mexico is to allow Mexican trucks for the first time to have open access to all our highways, roads and bridges.

It is painful to note that the Bush administration is less protective of U.S. interests than the late, unlamented administration of former president Bill Clinton. To his credit, Clinton kept Mexican trucks off U.S. highways except for a 25-mile commercial zone immediately north of the border.
All this proves but one thing....you are a partisan blow hard liar.....have a nice Thanksgiving

The following is an excerpt from Wikipedia.....
Motor carrier deregulation was a part of a sweeping reduction in price controls, entry controls, and collective vendor price setting in United States transportation, begun in 1970-71 with initiatives in the Richard Nixon Administration, carried out through the Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter Administrations, and continued into the 1980s, collectively seen as a part of deregulation in the United States. This is a link as to how the house voted on trucking deregulation.... https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/96-1980/h990
The Senate voted 70 to 20.....sounds like a veto override majority to me....and I don't say that because I like Carter...I think he was our worst president ever....but those are the facts unlike the lies and BS that you spread...

Yet another lie and you know it...not one dime of dues is given to any canidate...that would be DRIVE, members contribute to that voluntarily...
I used to say President Carter was our worst President, but a very good man.
Now I believe President Biden is the worst ever and not a good man.

I used to say President Carter was our worst President, but a very good man.
Now I believe President Biden is the worst ever and not a good man.
I agree about Carter....far better man than president... especially all the good deeds he has done since leaving office..... I think Biden is in over his head, but I pray I'm wrong and he improves for the sake of the nation...

Including Democrats who gave China MFN status
Educate yourself....here is an excerpt and a link.....like most screwings of the American worker it was bipartisan... lots of Republican support...
By a surprisingly wide margin, 237 to 197, lawmakers voted to give Beijing permanent normal trading privileges after months of fierce lobbying that pitted business against organized labor. A larger-than-expected Republican majority delivered President Clinton's top remaining legislative priority: three out of four Republicans voted in favor; two out of three Democrats voted against.

I agree about Carter....far better man than president... especially all the good deeds he has done since leaving office..... I think Biden is in over his head, but I pray I'm wrong and he improves for the sake of the nation...
which is worse Biden now or Kamella someday?

The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who made the idea part of his 1980 presidential campaign. After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA.
Once again proves both sides suck...

Both sides wanted Mexican trucks....Bush tried it too...

https://archive.humanevents.com/2007/03/12/president-opens-border-to-mexican-trucks-and-drivers/

Here is an excerpt of that article....
President George W. Bush’s latest concession to Mexico is to allow Mexican trucks for the first time to have open access to all our highways, roads and bridges.

It is painful to note that the Bush administration is less protective of U.S. interests than the late, unlamented administration of former president Bill Clinton. To his credit, Clinton kept Mexican trucks off U.S. highways except for a 25-mile commercial zone immediately north of the border.
All this proves but one thing....you are a partisan blow hard liar.....have a nice Thanksgiving
NAFTA was signed by Bill Clinton on September 8, 1993

There you go you lying blowhard!

Have a wonderful day...

Puff

Have a wonderful day...

Puff
My point wasn't that Clinton didn't sign it (which if you read the link it states he did, after Bush had agreed previously with the Mexican and Canadian governments), but he did it with mostly Republican support...if not for Republicans it wouldn't have made it to his desk....you want to act like the Republicans had nothing to do with it, my point is both parties suck and you do indeed lie to cover for your party, which by the way I am also a member of, but I would never lie for them..

Last edited:

Have a wonderful day...

Puff
Oh and BTW Puffy I lied about nothing, but I showed that most of your post was lie after lie....here is another link for your reading (although I think you proved you don't read them)....and your link says December 8, 1993 not September 8, 1993 moron....

Economists, business leaders, Clinton and most Republicans dismissed Perot’s worries as overblown. Despite the fact that most had never read the agreement, they argued free trade would create jobs, period. Over the objections of Perot, most Democrats in the House and other critics like me – NAFTA was ratified and went into effect on Jan. 1, 1994

My point wasn't that Clinton didn't sign it (which if you read the link it states he did, after Bush had agreed previously with the Mexican and Canadian governments), but he did it with mostly Republican support...if not for Republicans it wouldn't have made it to his desk....you want to act like the Republicans had nothing to do with it, my point is both parties suck and you do indeed lie to cover for your party, which by the way I am also a member of, but I would never lie for them..
Democrats controlled both houses of Congress in Clinton's 1st 2 years in office, besides, Clinton could've vetoed it.

Democrats controlled both houses of Congress in Clinton's 1st 2 years in office, besides, Clinton could've vetoed it.
Yes you are correct...but that wasn't my point...my point is that puffy wants to act like republicans had no hand in it....it would have went through either way, that is unless Perot had won....being a partisan cheerleader is dumb in my opinion....both sides suck....

Yes you are correct...but that wasn't my point...my point is that puffy wants to act like republicans had no hand in it....it would have went through either way, that is unless Perot had won....being a partisan cheerleader is dumb in my opinion....both sides suck....
I salute your attempts at getting some of these other posters to dig deeper into the nuances and histories of some of these agreements and legislation. Far too often, people think politics is a team sport. Black or white. It's almost never as simple as people wish to make it out to be. Governing is hard. Crafting legislation that satisfies some constituencies almost always harms others. Round and round we go. I nearly always find myself on the left side when I digest an issue and figure out where I stand. Your mileage may vary.

I salute your attempts at getting some of these other posters to dig deeper into the nuances and histories of some of these agreements and legislation. Far too often, people think politics is a team sport. Black or white. It's almost never as simple as people wish to make it out to be. Governing is hard. Crafting legislation that satisfies some constituencies almost always harms others. Round and round we go. I nearly always find myself on the left side when I digest an issue and figure out where I stand. Your mileage may vary.
Nice to have someone post here with some rational thought. Bravo

Not really sure why some of those who oppose unions come on here and act so crazy but it seems to be a commonality among them.