XPO | Xan is hiring

xanl/h

TB Veteran
Credits
Customer Service Representative, Dockworker (part-time), Driver Apprentice positions xan is hiring for on conway website.
some guys in city are not getting all their hours but still hiring?

Customer Service Representative, Dockworker (part-time), Driver Apprentice positions xan is hiring for on conway website.
some guys in city are not getting all their hours but still hiring?
Maybe there not hiring it just might be the status has not been changed. Who knows.

A lot of centers are hiring , according to the web-site.

What is a field management trainee? According to the web-site they are hiring this position at several centers...

One main reason Con-Way did not get me and the "other" one did. But I am looking at changing to "Purple" now.

as far as i am aware XAN is not hiring at this current time. havnt seen any new faces since the people from pottsville came over

Are they still letting "certain" drivers get major hours by doing very little while "certain" drivers were getting sent home? XAN played favorites more than any place of business I've ever worked for.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

it does in fact seem that there are in fact some favorites out there that earn some good hours without doing much but they have shown a great deal of respect in also giving hours to those who work to earn it. so when it comes down to it i dont believe it is how extreme as when you had worked there realdriver.

it does in fact seem that there are in fact some favorites out there that earn some good hours without doing much but they have shown a great deal of respect in also giving hours to those who work to earn it. so when it comes down to it i dont believe it is how extreme as when you had worked there realdriver.

You can't have it both ways. Your statement is a quagmire. With proper management, everyone could and should get sufficient hours. The first sentence you wrote is probably the number #1 reason people leave. Along with that it creates a hostile work environment with co-workers disliking each other because of such treatment. That doesn't build a team, it destroys it :TR10driving03: