XPO | XBV - FOS Shuffle

Hogger

TB Lurker
Credits
Dispatch to Sales

Inbound to Dispatch

Outbound to Dispatch

And...DSR to Outbound FOS:

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in the long run.

Dispatch to Sales

Inbound to Dispatch

Outbound to Dispatch

And...DSR to Outbound FOS:

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in the long run.

DSR going to FOS. They know how to run everything, then they realize they have to put up with all the B/S from us drivers.:chairshot:

But they knew that before taking that high paying, stressless job!:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
My thoughts:
Why would a driver (especially top scale) with a good paying driving job go to a salaried position to take a pretty big paycut and put themselves under such stress?
I know it can take as much as 4+ years to ever match what a top scale driver makes.
Is it for the possibility/opportunity for future advancement?
FOS's by far, are the worst paid salaried people in the company. Some CSR's can make more than them with OT.
Their raises are a big slap in their stressed out faces. 20.00 to 30.00 a week extra. (That's around 1 hour OT for a newbie driver)
Their 1st year yields them an awesome increase which inturn locks them from ever going back to driver while think they will get that amount next year.
Suddenly things fade to black and the increases become next to nothing with upper management stressing 14% ICP..again next to nothing.

We would all love to hear from an FOS, I'm sure they have very good reasons, that drivers can't quite fathom.
...nows the time for them to defend themselves, as that is the joke position of the company.

My thoughts:
Why would a driver (especially top scale) with a good paying driving job go to a salaried position to take a pretty big paycut and put themselves under such stress?
I know it can take as much as 4+ years to ever match what a top scale driver makes.
Is it for the possibility/opportunity for future advancement?
FOS's by far, are the worst paid salaried people in the company. Some CSR's can make more than them with OT.
Their raises are a big slap in their stressed out faces. 20.00 to 30.00 a week extra. (That's around 1 hour OT for a newbie driver)
Their 1st year yields them an awesome increase which inturn locks them from ever going back to driver while think they will get that amount next year.
Suddenly things fade to black and the increases become next to nothing with upper management stressing 14% ICP..again next to nothing.

We would all love to hear from an FOS, I'm sure they have very good reasons, that drivers can't quite fathom.
...nows the time for them to defend themselves, as that is the joke position of the company.
Excellent insight Dockworker, I wanted to add to your rep for that post but I can"t :1036316054: though!