XPO | Xdp

Snaponfan1

snaponfan1
Credits
I used to be in the shop, I heard they "basically" got rid of Joe, who in my opinion was a fantastic wrench, they dont know what they lost here. When I was there HR never backed me up either, when I tried to "better" the floor. Now, they only have one mech left who can keep it afloat, GL to XDP if John leaves. What a joke. Their equipment will suffer bigtime.I guess the XPO takeover changed nothing?

I used to be in the shop, I heard they "basically" got rid of Joe, who in my opinion was a fantastic wrench, they dont know what they lost here. When I was there HR never backed me up either, when I tried to "better" the floor. Now, they only have one mech left who can keep it afloat, GL to XDP if John leaves. What a joke. Their equipment will suffer bigtime.I guess the XPO takeover changed nothing?
Maintenance @ XPO in one word ... SUCKS !! Worse company that I have worked for as far as maintenance!

XAU is the shop that we take our equipment too. But Joe was my go-to guy. Heard about his leaving really sad I used to bring him zingers for the holidays. And whenever I needed help with something

XAU is the shop that we take our equipment too. But Joe was my go-to guy. Heard about his leaving really sad I used to bring him zingers for the holidays. And whenever I needed help with something

Where are XDP and XAU?

Oh, the buyout changed it all. We went from being a company that had some of the fastest, damage free freight, and the best maintained equipment to being mediocre at best. In fact our maintenance sucks so bad since XPO bought us that our CSA BASIC score for fleet maintenance has doubled.

I have worked at worse places. The shops we get our trucks worked on has fixed almost every item I have written up a few were I wasn't sure and thought it better to write it up and have they check it out.
The biggest problem here is driver refuse to check there equipment. The other is drivers don't want to write up there truck because then they will have to drive another one while theirs is in the shop. We have a guy that uses electrical tape and when one of the check engine light comes on he uses the tape to cover it and then never writes it up. One night we had a driver complain the truck had no power and the engine light were on and when the local shop came by and check the codes they told him the next time make sure the oil and coolant were full. Both were low.
The one thing the shop doesn't have is ESP you have to write it up.

The guys in the shop deal wit the same crap we deal with. Bottom line is all that matters. Do it cheap or don't do it.