R&L | xmas and all of that good stuff

sapper

TB Lurker
Credits
So, it is xmas time, and I for one would like to offer a xmas blessing to all on our R and L board.
I know that I have ranted in the past about the direction that this company has taken, a position that many of you share.
I also know that at the end of the day, we are all thankful that we have a good paying job. I don't agree with alot of what corp thinks works,
but i will continue to give it my best shot.
It would just be nice to see the ship turn on the right course once and awhile. I will continue to do my damndest to help turn the rudder......

bright blessings and a merry christmas!!!

Amen sapper!!! I will always continue to do my best also...

I am thankful for the good pay, when I get to work..

Would be nice to see more fairness at this place!!! I'm sitting at home, my second day calling in to see if I work, the third day off for some, while a few of the brown nosers have worked every day. Some bump 55-60 hours a week, and others of us are lucky to get 30-35 hours..

I have decided if R&L gives me lemons, I'll make lemonade..

Oh well, thank God the wife has a good paying job...

Merry Chrismas to all, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Amen sapper!!! I will always continue to do my best also...

I am thankful for the good pay, when I get to work..

Would be nice to see more fairness at this place!!! I'm sitting at home, my second day calling in to see if I work, the third day off for some, while a few of the brown nosers have worked every day. Some bump 55-60 hours a week, and others of us are lucky to get 30-35 hours..

I have decided if R&L gives me lemons, I'll make lemonade..

Oh well, thank God the wife has a good paying job...

Merry Chrismas to all, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
That really unfair.Im sorry to hear that My friend.I hope things get better for you.I am lucky in that respect as I am 3rd in seniority but everyone up here is working full days.Have a merry Christmas.

We don't have any new drivers, the ones that they have hired, have all left after a few months. They see the bleak future if they stay here as Paramount drivers.

Seniority dosen't matter at all, if you want to work, you better kiss the behind of the terminal manager, dispatchers, and the dock supervisor.

The brown noser who never gets a call in day, brings all the above mentioned Breakfast Biscuits from the local fast food joints, regularly...He has "NO SHAME".

All of us at our terminal wonder if the whole company is being run like this, or is it just OUR TERMINAL.

We don't have any new drivers, the ones that they have hired, have all left after a few months. They see the bleak future if they stay here as Paramount drivers.

Seniority dosen't matter at all, if you want to work, you better kiss the behind of the terminal manager, dispatchers, and the dock supervisor.

The brown noser who never gets a call in day, brings all the above mentioned Breakfast Biscuits from the local fast food joints, regularly...He has "NO SHAME".

All of us at our terminal wonder if the whole company is being run like this, or is it just OUR TERMINAL.
I can truly say it s not happening here.I cant speak for the whole company but our shop isnt run like that.Thats just wrong.

once upon a time, freight docks used to have a "attitude adjustment trailer". Perhaps this is a tradition that should be renewed at your terminal, hmmm?

We had a meeting the other day shadow, and the salemen said that business companywide was up 2%, and business at our termianl was down either 10 or 15%. Sounds like the problem is our terminal.I don't know why they don't send someone from Wilmington to check things out.
I can truly say it s not happening here.I cant speak for the whole company but our shop isnt run like that.Thats just wrong.

We had a meeting the other day shadow, and the salemen said that business companywide was up 2%, and business at our termianl was down either 10 or 15%. Sounds like the problem is our terminal.I don't know why they don't send someone from Wilmington to check things out.
I know you probably dont want to hear it but you need to call Jeff Copsey. Hes been a big help in fixing some of the issues around here.I talk to him on a regular basis now and every once in a while Robby gets on with us.We had put together a committee to discuss problems at the terminal and Im the chairman of it.We got authorized for another mechanic, got our restroom remodeled and had several issues between management and the employees worked out.

That really unfair.Im sorry to hear that My friend.I hope things get better for you.I am lucky in that respect as I am 3rd in seniority but everyone up here is working full days.Have a merry Christmas.

Seniority??? What is that. That is a bad word at my terminal. Seniority is who is the best butt licker over here, not time.