Central Transport | xmas party

what is that, been here more than 10 years and never gotten even as much as a Christmas card let alone a party.

are they having a xmas party where you work?
Glad you ask.....Yes...We are meeting at a Chili's Grill on the 21st...at 7:00....It was posted last week...It said bring your family, but you will be expected to pay for you and yours. At least last year the TM smoked some brisket and sausage that the salesman supplied...He supplied the drinks and the drivers were asked to bring some sides and deserts...But this is a slap in the face...Are you kidding? My wifes job has a big PARTY and they supply it all....With a drawing for several gifts...including a 55" HD T.V. Whatever....I'm going home to my family.

what is that, been here more than 10 years and never gotten even as much as a Christmas card let alone a party.

same here. if we had a party at chilis or another place that served alcohol, there would be a dispatcher severly beaten for starters. maybe a few more red shirts down for the count as well. i don't want them to throw a xmas party, all i want is my vacation form and my check to cash.

Some how I don't think 'team members' drinking alcohol and management being in the same room is a good idea... possibly fun to watch but not a good idea.:argue::chairshot:

Some how I don't think 'team members' drinking alcohol and management being in the same room is a good idea... possibly fun to watch but not a good idea.:argue::chairshot:

People like me would not say anything worse than usual to a boss after a night of drinking, it would be just more colorful words :ranting2:

i would like to see just one befroe they close the gates and see all the suckup's dressed as elves with the got milk staches on their upper lips just for a good laugh all the manonyse eaters knee pad wearing well you know what i mean just a dream just a dream i see that everyday any way so i guess it would not be that funny clark griswald moment i just had.