XPO | XMD reginal ranking

billybob

TB Lurker
Credits
How did XMD go from being at the top or very near the top in the region to almost the bottm of the barrel in 2 years ??? Does it have to do with the change in SCM ????? makes you wonder...

well at our barn we got great numbers, if we keeps going the way we are, its going to take twice as long to get the place back in order, when and if we get through this cycle .......

How did XMD go from being at the top or very near the top in the region to almost the bottm of the barrel in 2 years ??? Does it have to do with the change in SCM ????? makes you wonder...

• He definitely plays a big part in this.
  • He still kills morale.
  • His staff just copes with him as they need a job.
  • He's run off agressive motivated employees and G.O is blind as a bat.
  • A lot of Customers hate him when he makes sales calls.
    ....This list can go on forever.

Lastly.....The competition like UPSF and FedEx is out pricing Team XMD and they continue to selectively pick at your freight.

It's nice when you add 40 dock doors and not have to sweep it after the Outbound operation is done.

Give Plunger a nice hug and tell him you and the rest of the drivers will do what it takes to rise above the ashes and get back what was lost.

Start Using those Con-way Pick-Up lines and tell your customers Colin Braun will make an appearance wearing cammies and pass out flame hats.

spongebobuf6.jpg
[/url]

I bet Mr. Handsome is saying, "Oh no! Here we go again"

My granddaughter watches SpongeBob. One day at the store she saw a pineapple and told me, seriously, that it was SpongeBob's house. She's 3 and very smart, huh? :funky:

Takes after me, her granny!! :smilie_132:

We had the best O.R and most profitable in this region and second most profitable in CCX at one time. We have always done well as a center and I think we will again. I am sure you guys can fix the problems by the time I get back.

The top of what? Production? Net earnings? What? Profits?

The bottomg of the barrell cannot be distinguished with this company...the company itself is the bottom of the barrell...the only ones believing they are not the barrell bottom are the ones who make your job miserable...John, Dave and company...