XPO | XNJ

rangeman

TB Lurker
Credits
Why the big hush-hush about reopening XNJ. All kinds of rumors about closing XCV, Reopening XNJ, or going to an entirely different terminal in Elizabeth New Jersey? Never understood why these companies just never come out and let us know what’s going on. Obviously XCV has been inundated with freight above and beyond what they can handle. If XPO has some kind of the game plan, just let us know what’s going on that’s on.

Why the big hush-hush about reopening XNJ. All kinds of rumors about closing XCV, Reopening XNJ, or going to an entirely different terminal in Elizabeth New Jersey? Never understood why these companies just never come out and let us know what’s going on. Obviously XCV has been inundated with freight above and beyond what they can handle. If XPO has some kind of the game plan, just let us know what’s going on that’s on.
Yeah right ... good luck with that

I haven’t heard anything about XNJ re-opening. I wish it would. That yard in Carlstadt is a death trap to say the least. Better yet, open South Plainfield as a FAC. But yeah, communication has never been the strong suit here.

Elizabeth NJ, there are exactly 2 terminal there. One was the original Bilkays, then Yellow and now completely remodeled by FedEx Freight who is currently in it on s.2nd street by the Goethals Bridge. The other is the old NEMF terminal on North Ave - FedEx Express is in it now, still owned by the Shevelll family. This also what 2 miles from your current terminal on Port St in Newark NJ.

Well as history has proven over and over, when a company sends out a memo squashing a rumor, you can guarantee that that rumor will be true. A memo was sent out a couple months ago from headquarters to squash the rumor that XNJ was re-opening. It was not gonna happen. Looks like XNJ‘s projected reopening is sometime in mid June. So much unease and unrest could be quelled if people were just honest with their plans. LMFAO reminds me of an old joke. When does management not lie to its employees? When its mouth is shut.

I didn’t know the projected date, but hopefully when the FAC reopens, it will take some pressure off XCV. Should have never shut it down. Having XAB close also sucks. To your point about management, I haven’t heard a word about it.

I didn’t know the projected date, but hopefully when the FAC reopens, it will take some pressure off XCV. Should have never shut it down. Having XAB close also sucks. To your point about management, I haven’t heard a word about it.
I’m telling you Not asking, it is opening in mid June. I know different people that have been asked and are going over there.

I’m telling you Not asking, it is opening in mid June. I know different people that have been asked and are going over there.
Umm,, i said I didn’t know the opening date. I don’t doubt you. I have also heard it is re-opening from a couple drivers.