XPO | XPO Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results

In LTL, our employee satisfaction was up sharply to the highest rating in more than a decade.

Lol, sure
Hard to take a statement like that seriously without seeing the stats behind it..

Going from 1 star to 2 stars would be a sharp incline..but still bad haha

Hard to take a statement like that seriously without seeing the stats behind it..

Going from 1 star to 2 stars would be a sharp incline..but still bad haha
The classic. If you tell a lie long enough, it will become the truth.

You have to keep in mind that the current president was handpicked by Brad Jacobs, who was a master stock spinner. Manipulation of the stock price was number one objective. The reality in the trenches really never met up to the spin. You can only get away with that for so long before customers number one and secondly, investors see what’s actually going on. Brad Jacobs talent never was to run a logistic business let alone a trucking company is sole expertise making money through stock manipulation.

You have to keep in mind that the current president was handpicked by Brad Jacobs, who was a master stock spinner. Manipulation of the stock price was number one objective. The reality in the trenches really never met up to the spin. You can only get away with that for so long before customers number one and secondly, investors see what’s actually going on. Brad Jacobs talent never was to run a logistic business let alone a trucking company is sole expertise making money through stock manipulation.

The fourth quarter results weren't bad or anything. But many downgraded the stock. Just because Jacobs is still the supreme overlord. They don’t trust the snake oil salesman.

If you make these mega investors money. You will be their darling. If you lose them money. They will pull the rug out from under you at every turn. They are going to get that money back. One way or another. They have ties to every business. Everywhere. Around the world.

Also. Jacobs punked Bezos. That can’t be smart. But whatever. Life of the rich and famous.

Old Dominion vs Xpo stock over 1 year

26968223-8B1A-4940-84C7-B1594C05604B.md.jpeg CE2DFC62-B287-48EF-9E62-77C2DC55AF34.md.jpeg
Haven't you learned you do the opposite of what Jim Cramer from mad money tell you. If say sell you buy. If says buy you sell. He was telling everyone to buy and I sold made 40 bucks per share.

I’m in the same boat. I used to joke how my terminal would always have overtime no matter what…well here I am in 2023 trying to figure out how I’ll get my 8 too.

Poor management like we have experienced over the last few years can have lasting effects on a company. With the focus purely on share price since 2015 our customer base has diminished. Throw in decreased overall freight levels nationwide for all carriers we are now left in a conundrum.
We have been ***** and left for dead. Now the question can we regain customer trust ? We ran over the last 7 years on reputation from the Con-way years . It got us through the pilfraged period where Jacobs had direct control. I tried my best to express all through that time we were subject to that what was happening but as usual I can up against those who failed to see it for what it was. It’s questionable whether we can ever regain our stature and reputation back at this point . The amount of money that was taken from this company over that period was nothing less then mind blowing. If this company fails it will not be because of the great drivers here or the ones I have worked with that’s for sure.

Yes I think that is because they were rightly staffed over the last couple years . My barn was purposely understaffed to make the number look better. We never had enough people. Our guys still see OT however.
So how does being understaffed make the number look better????