XPO Bolsters Capacity With Expansion in Georgia

T

Transport Topics

XPO has completed the expansion of one of its service centers near Atlanta in an effort to grow capacity in the area, the company announced July 13.

Continue reading...

Why the hell did they expand that terminal? I know I’ve been gone for years but when I worked at NNC almost half the dock was trap trailers for appointment freight. It was built to run a FAC operation but it never materialized…

mWhy the hell did they expand that terminal? I know I’ve been gone for years but when I worked at NNC almost half the dock was trap trailers for appointment freight. It was built to run a FAC operation but it never materialized…
They are Stupid that Terminal will never be able to be used for what it was built for as they built it in a residential neighborhood and they bitched about the noise so they cant keep it open past 11 pm

They are Stupid that Terminal will never be able to be used for what it was built for as they built it in a residential neighborhood and they bitched about the noise so they cant keep it open past 11 pm
The story I got was that there was to be an exit ramp built off of 316 for Oakland Rd or its cross street where the terminal sits at the intersection. The ramp never materialized so they never shifted any of the FAC operation out of NAT.

And I will say that there were many a night when I was covering the hostler when the bid guy that ran it was on vacation, and I was out there banging around setting up inbound at 12:30 am lol!

And I will say that there were many a night when I was covering the hostler when the bid guy that ran it was on vacation, and I was out there banging around setting up inbound at 12:30 am lol!
Maybe so I was told that residents complained about all the noise but who really knows the Rumor mills around here would have us going Bankrupt like Yellow if you beleived all the sht people spread Here ! Just saying people talk a lot of ::shit:: here that really aint got substance !