XPO | XPO Logistics Appoints Tony Brooks As President Of LTL Business

don't know who you drive for, but I can tell you that electronic logs are coming to a truck near you. Federal Mandate.
I replied about there are no bounds on which your company uses policy to discipline you all.Yes I know about the elogs.A small infraction may result in someone being terminated

and if you are doing illegal stuff you won't be for long

Been running legal the whole time I have worked here. The only difference this will be for me is that I don't have to mess around with filling out my logs any more. Gonna save me 15 minutes a day. Cause you can't just fill out your papers. You gotta BS and carry on the whole time. Easily 15 minutes a day.

Been running legal the whole time I have worked here. The only difference this will be for me is that I don't have to mess around with filling out my logs any more. Gonna save me 15 minutes a day. Cause you can't just fill out your papers. You gotta BS and carry on the whole time. Easily 15 minutes a day.
Now the next to go is that 8300 inspection form. This can also be electronic and I have used one. The great part about it is that you don't need a degree in hieroglyphics to read what someone wrote up.

Now the next to go is that 8300 inspection form. This can also be electronic and I have used one. The great part about it is that you don't need a degree in hieroglyphics to read what someone wrote up.

And that stupid pay sheet. Why am I telling you that you sent me to wherever ?