XPO | XPO names CIO Harik to run LTL business

Unf’ing real !!!! Lack of experienced freight people is what got them into this mess now they’re going to go deeper into that chasm. Who’s trusting this clown with their money!
Will somebody please stand up to this clown and get it through his head that the only thing that’s going to save this company is bodies/drivers and management with freight experience. Technology has its place but I cannot replace what is needed.

Last edited:
I like how their trying to make it sound like a retirement As to not dissuade investors into thinking there’s any real trouble. It’s all an orchestrated show for Jacobs. His only true talent he’s making investors feel like his companies are worth investing in. Reality it’s not his suit.

Last edited:
Spreadsheet guy or IT guy……either way we are all fairly certain this poor soul has absolutely NO understanding as to the REAL physical reality of the movement of freight from point A to point B from the P&D environment through the FAC and then in total pieces when arrived at the customer.
That's what lower level management is for.

Read it account free. Looks like Fred Rutherford’s brother?

Read it account free. Looks like Fred Rutherford’s brother?
Lumpy's uncle?

It takes lot of time to collect Picasso’s. One can not be distracted by such unimportant things as selecting a CEO. Besides think of the money one is saving by having a CEO and CIO in one. $$$$$$$$$

Guess I got the reject letter coming soon. Put in a bid for president of LTL. Talked to my terminal manager and HR generalist, who seemed very agreeable. I thought it was in the bag. Oh well.

Do to the current driver shortage and the massive losses in personnel on the dock and really in all phases of the operation. The company simply could not afford to have you sitting at a desk. Get those trailers loaded 100% cube and over 20K. Carry on.

Guess I got the reject letter coming soon. Put in a bid for president of LTL. Talked to my terminal manager and HR generalist, who seemed very agreeable. I thought it was in the bag. Oh well.

But don’t worry. The company pets are still stealing time sitting at a desk. Watching videos and scolding other drivers. Acting like management. Bullying everyone with their position.

The place I am at now. The events are handled by a corporate office. And done professionally. It’s not perfect. But it’s better than being belittled by someone to good to get off their ass and do the work. Especially with as short handed as they are at XPO. You’d think spending that amount of man hours in such an unproductive way would be the kind of thing Jacobs would flip out about. Those drivers should be driving. With things this tight you can’t be wasting CDLs doing desk work. And management should be dealing with discipline and corrective action anyway. Just my opinion.

Especially with as short handed as they are at XPO. You’d think spending that amount of man hours in such an unproductive way would be the kind of thing Jacobs would flip out about. Those drivers should be driving. With things this tight you can’t be wasting CDLs doing desk work. And management should be dealing with discipline and corrective action anyway. Just my opinion.
No offense to anyone in the position of Drivecam observer or Driver trainer but I have to agree 100% with you . No driver should be wasted at this point with matters that should handled by management. EVERY !!! driver is needed 100 % on the street.

But don’t worry. The company pets are still stealing time sitting at a desk. Watching videos and scolding other drivers. Acting like management. Bullying everyone with their position.

The place I am at now. The events are handled by a corporate office. And done professionally. It’s not perfect. But it’s better than being belittled by someone to good to get off their ass and do the work. Especially with as short handed as they are at XPO. You’d think spending that amount of man hours in such an unproductive way would be the kind of thing Jacobs would flip out about. Those drivers should be driving. With things this tight you can’t be wasting CDLs doing desk work. And management should be dealing with discipline and corrective action anyway. Just my opinion.
You do understand that driving instructors at XPO do a helluva lot more than just coach drivecam events, right? Doing what I do is a full time job and there is never enough time in the day to get it all done.

No offense to anyone in the position of Drivecam observer or Driver trainer but I have to agree 100% with you . No driver should be wasted at this point with matters that should handled by management. EVERY !!! driver is needed 100 % on the street.
If the company put the driving instructors on the street, there would be no one to onboard new hires, which is what consumes most of my time.

You do understand that driving instructors at XPO do a helluva lot more than just coach drivecam events, right? Doing what I do is a full time job and there is never enough time in the day to get it all done.

What you describe is management work. Drivers are drivers. Drivers run freight. That’s the way it should be. That’s the way it is where I am now.