XPO | Xpo Positives

I know every barn is different, but it's been my personal experience that 'safety' isn't just a morning meeting talking point to pay lip-service to. If a driver or anyone else has a safety concern or suggestion to do something in a safer manner, it's taken seriously. If it's equipment, a vendor comes out and fixes the issue or it's sent into a shop. If it's a dock or yard safety concern or suggestion, it gets addressed or implemented if it's a valid idea.

This is not the culture at a lot of other transportation companies.

I know every barn is different, but it's been my personal experience that 'safety' isn't just a morning meeting talking point to pay lip-service to. If a driver or anyone else has a safety concern or suggestion to do something in a safer manner, it's taken seriously. If it's equipment, a vendor comes out and fixes the issue or it's sent into a shop. If it's a dock or yard safety concern or suggestion, it gets addressed or implemented if it's a valid idea.

This is not the culture at a lot of other transportation companies.
Same at my place, all you have to do is point out the issue and it gets fixed.

Tuesday payday is a positive , I suppose. You can usually see what's heading your way as early as the Friday before.