XPO | XPO taps equities analyst as new chief strategy officer

We just got rid of the Wall Street guy running our customer service into the ground now they’re going to bring someone in to continue the chit . Kiss the rest of the customer base away .
Running a company to solely drive the stock price up is a recipe for long term failure. We just got done 6 yrs of that and it didn’t work . Just when I thought we may have a chance to possibly run like a trucking company.

Last edited:
We just got rid of the Wall Street guy running our customer service into the ground now they’re going to bring someone in to continue the chit . Kiss the rest of the customer base away .
Running a company to solely drive the stock price up is a recipe for long term failure. We just got done 6 yrs of that and it didn’t work . Just when I thought we may have a chance to possibly run like a trucking company.

I don't remember what the exception rate was in that hell hole. But OD just posted earnings today. And in it they are touting a .1% exception rate. How the hell do you intend to compete with that ?