XPO | XPO to buy YRC

Rumors getting louder and louder. Kinda like when XPO bought Con-way.
Where are you hearing this?

Wouldn't a potential buyer wait to see the outcome of upcoming contract negotiations? Seems like a fork in the road for YRC. Seems hard to swallow with the ENORMOUS debt and liabilities that YRC is dealing with. And there's the little issue of union and non-union.

Is there any example of a non-union company ( that is anti-union as XPO Logistics ) buying a union company?

Why would Jacobs buy that trainwreck of an outfit?
Unless they have massive amounts of deferred tax assets, I can't see any rational reason. I'd have to take a look at their financial statements.
Junk equipment, demoralized workforce, disgruntled union guys...but stranger things have happened.

YRC still generates cash, which is one reason I suppose it has not gone into bankruptcy. It can still cover it's interest payments..And banks want that eternal cash stream, not debt repayment..

I’m called a windbag for relating info and people will believe this and start spreading it as truth. No wonder Jesus wept.

DISTRACTION from the health insurance increases that’s all

Yeah, because it makes perfect sense to start ridiculous rumors that most people won't even give a second glance to distract us from information they forced us all to sit and listen to on Monday and will mail to our houses and post on the portal.

Where's my foil hat?

Yeah, because it makes perfect sense to start ridiculous rumors that most people won't even give a second glance to distract us from information they forced us all to sit and listen to on Monday and will mail to our houses and post on the portal.

Where's my foil hat

Where's my foil hat?
I think you have to join the club before they send you the hat ;)

I see your still butthurt .
I’m not butthurt. I am dumbfounded that you went out of your way to discredit me and what I said because it was only a rumor, but you say nothing to people that are saying things that are obviously false. It’s all about the double standard and pushing things that help your agenda. If you held the entire board to the same standard you hold me to, we might be able to get things accomplished.

I’m not butthurt. I am dumbfounded that you went out of your way to discredit me and what I said because it was only a rumor, but you say nothing to people that are saying things that are obviously false. It’s all about the double standard and pushing things that help your agenda. If you held the entire board to the same standard you hold me to, we might be able to get things accomplished.
I didn't have to, he was called out before I read it. I hold you to no standard, you're nothing but a wind bag, that need to get a thicker skin so your feelings don't get hurt. Oh, I didn't and wouldn't go out of my way for you.

I didn't have to, he was called out before I read it. I hold you to no standard, you're nothing but a wind bag, that need to get a thicker skin so your feelings don't get hurt. Oh, I didn't and wouldn't go out of my way for you.
You keep going on about me having hurt feelings and needing thicker skin. It’s not true, but you keep repeating it. If we apply your logic, you’re also a windbag spreading misinformation. Of course we already know there’s two sets of rules. Carry on with your senseless drivel.