XPO to ramp up capacity to fill Yellow void

Drivers are not supposed to pick up freight that will result in a damage claim. Freight that has :::shit:::ty dimensions is another story.
I'm pretty sure I could take a pallet have a cow ::shit:: on it put some wrap around it and could find a XPO driver to pick it up with the ::shit:: running out the sides.
To many can't think for themselves and would pick it up because they were told to

I'm pretty sure I could take a pallet have a cow ::::shit:::: on it put some wrap around it and could find a XPO driver to pick it up with the ::::shit:::: running out the sides.
To many can't think for themselves and would pick it up because they were told to
Yep. And even after word came down from up top not to pick up garbage freight, somehow AE’s were convincing fos’s to send out the pick up…

Definitely seeing crappy freight going to crappy customers that we never had before.

All this talk about being "selective" and telling drivers to not pick this stuff up but the sales people just taking everything and showing numbers. 😒 They'll probably get promoted or move on before the claims force new people to deal with the accounts

And when we start to choke on it, hopefully all the beautiful minds that gave the OK to pick up all this extra freight will be let go.

Never saw a sales person load a skid onto a trailer at a pickup. 🤷🏼
Never seen a driver approach a customer with ugly freight, who we don't yet work with, and talk them into shipping with us, either. And with national accounts, where most if this seems to be generated, we don't have a ton of say so. I've heard "we have to take it" 2 separate times because that's the national deal.

I'm pretty sure I could take a pallet have a cow ::::shit:::: on it put some wrap around it and could find a XPO driver to pick it up with the ::::shit:::: running out the sides.
And they’d be told to because Mr Dispatcher doesn’t the gonads to tell the 3PL to pound sand

Definitely seeing crappy freight going to crappy customers that we never had before.

All this talk about being "selective" and telling drivers to not pick this stuff up but the sales people just taking everything and showing numbers. 😒 They'll probably get promoted or move on before the claims force new people to deal with the accounts
I guess times have changed. Used to be, if you refused the junk freight, you didn't get their good freight.

It’s interesting listening to drivers from other competitors. At least in my neck of the woods they all sound as if they are getting a 12 inch piece of steel rammed up there poopy-holes. Eventually the greed will make you choke..literal and proverbial.