XPO | XPO Union Thread #2

Certainly, more of the same is not healthy. Change of some kind is a must. If you are going to refuse to make the change. Either by quitting or voting yes. Then you are aiding and abetting the situation. Which is the continuation of the downward spiral that will eventually lead you to where you will need to quit or vote yes.
but voting yes doesn't fix bad management....So if bad management runs to place into the ground and closes what good does voting yes do then? Just asking

but voting yes doesn't fix bad management....So if bad management runs to place into the ground and closes what good does voting yes do then? Just asking

This is why I quit. I could not find value in the company or it’s future.

The people that want to vote yes are doing so in an attempt to force the hand of management. It will not increase the value of the company or it’s future.

It will not increase the value of the company or it’s future
What about the value of the excellent hard working drivers we work with everyday. Why do think the company spends so much time and effort to keep the union out ? Let me save you some time . To keep the majority right where there at. No voice in their worth . They double that effort if you terminal sic begins with an N . Those southern terminals are gold.

Last edited:
Doesn’t mean a damn thing. Ask the 75 or so drivers who were ordered to work mandatory saturdays after a 70 hour week and decided not to, and had attendance letters waiting for them Monday.

Exactly. People have no value to them. Your health and family have no value. The more people quit, the worse it gets. The worse it gets, the more people quit. It’s a feedback loop.

What about the value of the excellent hard working drivers we work with everyday. Why do think the company spends so much time and effort to keep the union out ? Let me save you some time . To keep the majority right where there at. No voice in their worth . They double that effort if you terminal sic begins with an N . Those southern terminals are gold.

You are brainwashed and you believe things that are just not true. You are settling for less because they have used and abused you. This is a toxic relationship. They tell you you aren’t good enough. That you won’t like it somewhere else. Like a battered woman. You keep saying you can’t leave. That they need you.

You can leave. And they don’t need you. They don’t even want you. And you can easily do better. With another that will treat you well and take better care of you. This is sick and delusional behavior from you. You are desperate. Clinging to something that is only bad for you. Gross.

You are brainwashed and you believe things that are just not true. You are settling for less because they have used and abused you. This is a toxic relationship. They tell you you aren’t good enough. That you won’t like it somewhere else. Like a battered woman. You keep saying you can’t leave. That they need you.

You can leave. And they don’t need you. They don’t even want you. And you can easily do better. With another that will treat you well and take better care of you. This is sick and delusional behavior from you. You are desperate. Clinging to something that is only bad for you. Gross.
I understand your anger that I have been correct about Xpo for years now . You can try to deflect that by trying in some backwards way to turn this on me but it’s not effective. Your are correct that Xpo is abusive to the employees that allow it. Those of us that made the right decision and stuck to it are shielded to some degree from this behavior and what bit we struggle to improve is only held back by those who vote no . I can understand your aggravation and needing to run off but others chose not to at this point .

I understand your anger that I have been correct about Xpo for years now . You can try to deflect that by trying in some backwards way to turn this on me but it’s not effective. Your are correct that Xpo is abusive to the employees that allow it. Those of us that made the right decision and stuck to it are shielded to some degree from this behavior and what bit we struggle to improve is only held back by those who vote no . I can understand your aggravation and needing to run off but others chose not to at this point .

What anger ? I have nothing to be upset about. You are the one deflecting and making excuses. Stop projecting your disturbing behavior on everyone else. You are sick.

Read your own posts. Listen to your own words. The union can’t stop bad management. Jacobs has ruined Con-way. The investment needed to revive that company is nothing any smart business person would throw money at.

Everyone with half a brain has quit. At this point clueless people are quitting just because it’s so miserable from all the people that used to do all the work having quit. That now they can’t skate by on the efforts of others. And rather than have to do the work themselves. They are just quitting.

You can’t pull some Jedi mind trick on me. I don’t trust you. I don’t respect you. I don’t believe you. You might have changed your name. But you are still sucker666. There is zero chance you are an actual driver. None. No part of any of your stories ever add up.

That don’t make me upset. No millennial tears here. Not getting emotional reading your nonsense. I am just calling it the way I see it. A spade will always be a spade. Own your spit.

Just look down the road at UPSF now know as T-force. The company bought them at a discount and the Canadians have come out swing the axe. Do you think someone going to spend that much and keep operating at a 99 or 98.

Exactly. And now Brooks is gone again. Talk about EVERYBODY quitting.

The email sent by TB himself says he is retiring...Sorry but I have to throw the bullsh1t flag on that one. How many people do you know came into work just to retired on a Monday.....Really... Sounds like he was forced out.

The initial email went out Thursday and then Monday he is gone. While there are a variety of issues that can cause this. The health of himself or his family, etc. it is very abrupt. And you can tell they didn’t have any time to plan for it because they grabbed the IT guy and told him to fake it for a while until they can come up with something. But Jacobs has outright fired him before. So hard to say.

The initial email went out Thursday and then Monday he is gone. While there are a variety of issues that can cause this. The health of himself or his family, etc. it is very abrupt. And you can tell they didn’t have any time to plan for it because they grabbed the IT guy and told him to fake it for a while until they can come up with something. But Jacobs has outright fired him before. So hard to say.
For whatever reason he's gone, he's gone and that's what I care about for now. We'll see who they hire to replace the mini-me and perhaps that will give us an idea about where Jacobs plans to take the company

For whatever reason he's gone, he's gone and that's what I care about for now. We'll see who they hire to replace the mini-me and perhaps that will give us an idea about where Jacobs plans to take the company

Merdock would be screaming C.L.S. But at some point you are no longer concerned about the sky falling, as the ground is falling right out from under you.

Remember the XPO model. The customer pays for everything up front when they contract the service. XPO doesn’t own anything. And is getting rid of everything it ever did.

And with new Californian laws, no longer is it only XPO that is liable for this behavior, now so are it’s CUSTOMERS !
If they purposely mid classified them, good. Should pay them.

And with new Californian laws, no longer is it only XPO that is liable for this behavior, now so are it’s CUSTOMERS !
Ahhh , those guys were fine until the Union started meddling in their business. Dam unions are good for nothing. Besides Xpo is nothing but fair.