XPO | XPO Union Thread #2

That was definitely a good point. The fact that George’s brother stopped the recount with what 500 votes separating him and Gore had to have an affect on that particular election. At least Gore bowed out after the Supreme Court said too much time had passed to change the outcome. That’s the reason I’m so tired of this non stop attacks that still surround 2020’s election. The extreme side just refuses to let it go and in actuality the liberal side has put conservatives on notice. They are here. There are more of them out here. And probably for the ne t couple of presidential elections their voices will be heard.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. :smile new:

That horse left the stable
I'm just now watching a special bulletin, breaking news on NYC TV about a shooting in NYC where one cop is dead and another fighting for his life. Your "progressive" crowd and their de-fund the police BS and other far left nonsense is causing a huge, silent, population to become fed up with their ways and noise. One day soon that huge, silent population will speak out and say enough. As I said earlier, time will tell.

I'm just now watching a special bulletin, breaking news on NYC TV about a shooting in NYC where one cop is dead and another fighting for his life. Your "progressive" crowd and their de-fund the police BS and other far left nonsense is causing a huge, silent, population to become fed up with their ways and noise. One day soon that huge, silent population will speak out and say enough. As I said earlier, time will tell.
I happened upon my Gmail and saw your response. Find a rock. Pull some cow dung on top of yourself. I thought maybe just maybe you might be someone with a brain. Obviously I was wrong. The hate within many here has an air of stench. Like they say the smaller the mind the smaller the balls. You obviously have mesquito bites for balls man. Ignorance and extremists go hand in hand. When does the commissioner void trolls like you. You are now officially on my ignorant ignore list. You are actually kind of creepy. Please allow your children to have their own choices. Dang dude you blame liberal people for January 6th. There’s something wrong in here. Eventually you will be using outright profanity and it will slide. Small balls smaller mind.

You should put yourself in a room with the no brains crowd

I happened upon my Gmail and saw your response. Find a rock. Pull some cow dung on top of yourself. I thought maybe just maybe you might be someone with a brain. Obviously I was wrong. The hate within many here has an air of stench. Like they say the smaller the mind the smaller the balls. You obviously have mesquito bites for balls man. Ignorance and extremists go hand in hand. When does the commissioner void trolls like you. You are now officially on my ignorant ignore list. You are actually kind of creepy. Please allow your children to have their own choices. Dang dude you blame liberal people for January 6th. There’s something wrong in here. Eventually you will be using outright profanity and it will slide. Small balls smaller mind.
Aw, mommy and daddy went to sleep so you can use nasty words without them seeing you. Have your fun while you can little boy.

By the looks of things there are several members of management commenting on here with half truths. A half truth is a whole lie. UPS Freight has never been in the CSPF nor will it ever be. Our pension is fully gairenteed 100% because its a single contributory plan. If you guys should ever decide to join the union great welcome aboard, if not thats ok to. It's about the freedom to choose what you believe to do what's best for you and your families. Just be careful of those who spread lies and disinformation.

By the looks of things there are several members of management commenting on here with half truths. A half truth is a whole lie. UPS Freight has never been in the CSPF nor will it ever be. Our pension is fully gairenteed 100% because its a single contributory plan. If you guys should ever decide to join the union great welcome aboard, if not thats ok to. It's about the freedom to choose what you believe to do what's best for you and your families. Just be careful of those who spread lies and disinformation.
Correct, half truths are a complete lie. The company unfortunately gets people to buy into them quite eagerly. I also believe it is all about the freedom to choose but that choice should be based on factual information. The companies do their best to see otherwise.

So someone that doesn’t directly agree with everything you say is to be attacked ???

So someone that doesn’t directly agree with everything you say is to be attacked ???
Correct. If you don’t agree with him you are the scum of the earth and deserve to be chit on.

Also, his views make what I say about arrogant Teamsters make more sense to the guys who can’t seem to see it. @381 and @stewardoftherock, you see what I am saying after his latest outbursts?

Correct. If you don’t agree with him you are the scum of the earth and deserve to be chit on.

Also, his views make what I say about arrogant Teamsters make more sense to the guys who can’t seem to see it. @381 and @stewardoftherock, you see what I am saying after his latest outbursts?
I would like to think that most Teamsters do not behave like that. Unfortunately, there are some that do. And like Triplex and ABF381 have already said, it certainly does not help our cause!!!

I agree with you, but I can say the same thing about some people who are anti union also....some can debate and will make good points...while others will be dishonest and say things that are simply not true, and when you point out they are wrong, they will disappear off of this thread for a few weeks until those posts are buried and never address where they were wrong.....now I know the union (any union) is not perfect, and I have said that a few times, but we have a few anti union people who would never admit to the union doing anything good, even when backed into a corner on it, and that to me is also very arrogant....

I agree with you, but I can say the same thing about some people who are anti union also....some can debate and will make good points...while others will be dishonest and say things that are simply not true, and when you point out they are wrong, they will disappear off of this thread for a few weeks until those posts are buried and never address where they were wrong.....now I know the union (any union) is not perfect, and I have said that a few times, but we have a few anti union people who would never admit to the union doing anything good, even when backed into a corner on it, and that to me is also very arrogant....
Amen

I think most were talking about UPS. At one time UPS was in the CSPF and bought there way out. So is it a whole lie or a half truth.

If and when there is a Recession union employees would be at a distinct at advantage due to their contractual agreement with their employer. If a recession were to occur in the middle of a contractual agreement term employees would have the advantage of that binding document . Their employer would have to approve grave financial distress to bring an amendment to vote during the contract and they will have a vote on it. Nonunion non-contractual employees could be at risk of a give back during a recession. (Con-way 2008). If the employer decide to take back compensation non union employees will have no say. Thats one of the reasons Xpo fights unionization so hard.

I think the article you posted applies to the uptick in new union activities with companies that have yet been unionized. A recession MAY put employers at an advantage at those non union companies.

Last edited: