XPO | XPO Union Thread #2

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Credits
Here the link to the locked thread just in case you want to read some history

2 Day in office and he killed thousand of good middle class jobs even good union jobs
The CBO warns Biden Executive Orders will kill nearly 4 million jobs. I guessw e need to change his name from Lunch bucket Joe to Job Killer Joe

2 Day in office and he killed thousand of good middle class jobs even good union jobs
The CBO warns Biden Executive Orders will kill nearly 4 million jobs. I guessw e need to change his name from Lunch bucket Joe to Job Killer Joe
But the Democrats and Biden are supposed to be the unions best friend, what a way to treat your friends by killing thousands of their jobs. I bet in 4 years the unions will tell their members to vote democratic again.

But the Democrats and Biden are supposed to be the unions best friend, what a way to treat your friends by killing thousands of their jobs. I bet in 4 years the unions will tell their members to vote democratic again.
From the Teamster own statement...Talk about double talk
“The Teamsters strongly oppose yesterday’s decision, and we would urge the administration to reconsider it."
“The Teamsters know that President Biden is a friend to workers

even back in 2015 Hoffa push for for it's approval and they still backed Biden....Man they real do eat there own

Give it a minute. It's a new thread
There is no defense for it.....but as I said before both sides suck....neither party has my allegiance...... The last 10 years or so I hold my nose and vote for the candidate who I feel will do the least amount of damage to the country.....its very sad what has happened to our country....neither side cares about the middle class, that is why it has shrunk to be nearly non existent.....

From the Teamster own statement...Talk about double talk
“The Teamsters strongly oppose yesterday’s decision, and we would urge the administration to reconsider it."
“The Teamsters know that President Biden is a friend to workers

even back in 2015 Hoffa push for for it's approval and they still backed Biden....Man they real do eat there own
Hoffa is a moron that should have been gone 10 years ago!!You can thank the Canadians for pushing him over the finish line last election. Hopefully enough got screwed with the pipeline deal that they help us vote him out....

What is funny is he said from day one the he was going to shut down XL pipeline and yet they supported him. Not just the Teamster but even the pipe fitters union.
The before he take office they send him this letter.
Now they are criticizing him for doing what he said he was going to do

Found this on UA facebook page

Go read the comments on that facebook page here about the XL pipeline

My question is who the hell is running these unions

Looks like a bunch of saints running the unions

Last edited:

Looks like a bunch of saints running the unions
but..but..but we are told this doesn't happen and it was all in the past

Peachy I thought you were pro union? Just when you thought you knew a guy.....lmao
I didn't say I was against or for them, can't a person call out wrong doing when you see it or are we supposed to turn a blind eye to it. Being organized can have a benefit but that doesn't mean I I agree with the political or corruption that seems to come with unions, are you happy with the corruption or the way Biden has treated the unions so far ABF381

Last edited:
To answer your questions no I don't like corruption, but it appears to me that they are either in court or being investigated so there will be justice......as far as Biden goes nope I don't like it, but that shouldn't surprise you as I just stated I'm not a Democrat or a Republican (technically I'm a Republican as that is how I'm registered) although I'm thinking of changing that to Independent.

Of course you can and should call out bad actors....just like I did when a moron on here (who got banned) tried using two user names and got caught... a guy like that is morally bankrupt don't you agree?
I really don't care what anyone does or post on here, it's the internet and I bet someone with 2 or more names happens more then what me or you think.
To answer your questions no I don't like corruption, but it appears to me that they are either in court or being investigated so there will be justice......as far as Biden goes nope I don't like it, but that shouldn't surprise you as I just stated I'm not a Democrat or a Republican (technically I'm a Republican as that is how I'm registered) although I'm thinking of changing that to Independent.
So if you don't like the corruption or what Biden has done, why focus on people that's been banned on here, instead of pointing out that you agree with me on some things. Just like the Democrats putting Trump on trial for impeachment after he's left office, if they just stopped putting him in the limelight of a trial he'd fade away instead of keeping his name and attention on him which he probably likes since he's been banned from social media.

I really don't care what anyone does or post on here, it's the internet and I bet someone with 2 or more names happens more then what me or you think.
So if you don't like the corruption or what Biden has done, why focus on people that's been banned on here, instead of pointing out that you agree with me on some things. Just like the Democrats putting Trump on trial for impeachment after he's left office, if they just stopped putting him in the limelight of a trial he'd fade away instead of keeping his name and attention on him which he probably likes since he's been banned from social media.
a guy like that is morally bankrupt don't you agree?

I think I did agree with you when I said you should point out bad actors....but for some reason you can't or won't agree with me that someone who tries to be deceptive on here is morally bankrupt. You wanted me to call out Biden and I did but you refuse to answer my simple question. As far as Trump and his impeachment it is political football....which is the sport of choice in DC.....