XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Let's see what happens next! If they get a decent contract.. welp.. We'll all be union!

That's the trick. Jacobs is extraordinarily anti union. Will you ever see a contract ? How long has it been and none of the other terminals that voted when we were still Con-way have contracts ?

While I understand and respect what these people are doing, I feel it's a wasted effort. These big corporations would rather pay whatever penalty than concede to the union.

With the way things are going I would not be surprised to see several more union votes very soon. Let's see if it generates a reaction or response before we jump to conclusions.

That's the trick. Jacobs is extraordinarily anti union. Will you ever see a contract ? How long has it been and none of the other terminals that voted when we were still Con-way have contracts ?

While I understand and respect what these people are doing, I feel it's a wasted effort. These big corporations would rather pay whatever penalty than concede to the union.

With the way things are going I would not be surprised to see several more union votes very soon. Let's see if it generates a reaction or response before we jump to conclusions.
You need the big barn to go first. The end of the line and small barns have to watch there step he can always just close them

You need the big barn to go first. The end of the line and small barns have to watch there step he can always just close them

I don't know about that. We'd need another ten line haul runs a night to cover what gets picked through. And the peddles would get kinda line haul-ish themselves.

You're overstating the power of the NLRB. Con-way closed CCX-Eastern for going union. And they closed CF for being union.

All the NLRB can do is fine them. And the company can always conjure up business conditions that their big wig lawyers can trump up in legal proceedings.

If union jobs are so well protected by the government, why are there fewer teamsters now than in the 1930's ?

Also, with the election coming, Trump is very anti union. You guys gonna stomach voting for Hillary ?
PYX they closed

You're overstating the power of the NLRB. Con-way closed CCX-Eastern for going union. And they closed CF for being union.

All the NLRB can do is fine them. And the company can always conjure up business conditions that their big wig lawyers can trump up in legal proceedings.

If union jobs are so well protected by the government, why are there fewer teamsters now than in the 1930's ?

Also, with the election coming, Trump is very anti union. You guys gonna stomach voting for Hillary ?
They cant close a terminal for at least one year after the vote, they can try to run freight around it, etc Half of XPO is already Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.