XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that article it sounds like Ernie is a company spokesman. He is saying the things you usually hear a company telling the union. He is essentially saying the same thing that IBT told upsf members during their vote. It worked then so why not try again
That because the Teamster can't afford to lose that may members. If you thought XPO losing a $600 million contract was bad, what do you think will happen if the teamster lose 30,000 members along with who knows how many will call for their pension.

If a couple of city drivers aren't even getting there 8 they don't need all those city people. Numerous times since only 2 guys on linehaul I haven't gotten 8. They say we don't guarantee 8. Meanwhile other guys getting lots of ot. Maybe because they voted no union. Think about it. Thanks

Well, if it as you say, there is a clear case for retribution by the company.

I had heard something about a re-vote, any truth to that?

Well, if it as you say, there is a clear case for retribution by the company.

I had heard something about a re-vote, any truth to that?

jvkCMd0.jpg

I did pickups in chicago for apa when i was with mj seiwert you mite have done the reverse where you are at the major account was kmart we had the bulk break facility del to kmart store driver assist trailer bumps dock workers scatter and hide like roaches
I ran for Metropolitan out if Bolingbrook and dropped Kmart loads at the Seiwert terminal many many times!

Status
Not open for further replies.