XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the information. When I need to know what Jesus would do in any situation I will be sure to look you up. By the way how many "refugees" ( LOL ) are you feeding and housing? Jesus would want to know.
Although I’m not housing any refugees currently. My wife and I both volunteer our time with several organizations, including one the works with refugees from foreign countries.
We have temporarily sheltered the less fortunate in our home in the past.
I don’t know much about Jesus not have I ever had much too do with organized religion in my life.
I grew up in a family that did help others less fortunate and housed refugees during the Vietnam conflict. My parents always instilled in us to take care of those in need as if they were your own.

TDS rears its ugly head, take it to the political forum.
Religion and politics don’t mix
Why are you bitching about this. Sinice your first day at CCX/Conway you have been an At-will employment. Oh wait why don't you run to Harrisburg and have Wolf change that law in PA. Remember he had no problem taking the union money, but his own company id non-union. Can we say *****
I think you meant hypocrite?

That was for ROADBOSS he said the we didn't believe in seniority. I was just point out that one of the pro-union driver on here doesn't either

Fair enough. But, for the record, I do support seniority in almost all cases. I don't support anything written in blood. I would prefer to be able to use discretion in certain matters. However, the contract is the final word and I would have to abide by its terms once signed.

Why are you bitching about this. Sinice your first day at CCX/Conway you have been an At-will employment. Oh wait why don't you run to Harrisburg and have Wolf change that law in PA. Remember he had no problem taking the union money, but his own company id non-union. Can we say *****

Nobody should be "at will" ever. If a company wants to fire you, and they can show cause, then so be it. If they can't show cause, that action automatically becomes discriminatory, at least in my opinion.

Although I’m not housing any refugees currently. My wife and I both volunteer our time with several organizations, including one the works with refugees from foreign countries.
We have temporarily sheltered the less fortunate in our home in the past.
I don’t know much about Jesus not have I ever had much too do with organized religion in my life.
I grew up in a family that did help others less fortunate and housed refugees during the Vietnam conflict. My parents always instilled in us to take care of those in need as if they were your own.

Well, now everyone knows what Jesus would do.

Actually, it's your actions that reveal your character and the contents of your heart. Your mouth can talk a world of :::shit:::, but, until you put your words into action, :::shit::: is all they are.
Yea I saw something like that on this thread. It said something like " I would be out the door in a heartbeat for union benes"

Last edited:
I had a close friend that passed a year ago . He was a foul mouthed old bastard . His family (Christians) would have nothing to do with him because his personality offended them. He was destined to die an unsaved sinner according to his brother.
He was worth a fortune. He was wise enough to invest early in a small start up company by the name of Microsoft. Well he lived his life rejected by his family because of his brashness. They prayed for him and hoped he would see the light and be more Jesus like.
He had a long battle with cancer over 3 years and his family was no comfort or help to him. When he died he was a pauper ,only enough money to bury him.
His Christian family was flabbergasted that there was no money for them. The lawyer read the last will to them which said “fu.k you all”. He left his money over a 3 yr period to 3 families that where homeless and set up a fund for their children for a full ride to college. Complete strangers. Turns out he had been supporting the less fortunate for many years even though he lived like a vagrant. He was the closest thing to Jesus in life despite the foul mouth.
I never met a Christian that wore their religion as a bage that I trusted . Talk is just that talk . Those who walk the walk are the real :::shit:::.

Jesus would be at the Mexico border handing out water to refugees not turning them away.
I was with you until your last sentence. Who are you to say what He will or won’t do? Who am I to say the same? Yes, Jesus was all about helping the poor. Best I can tell He spent much of his time with them instead of the ruling elites. He also knew a truth, “the poor you will have with you always”.
To do things the way NT records Jesus doing them would mean to that we should divorce ourselves of all worldly goods and rely on God to provide what we need to survive based on the hospital ity of others “Foxes have holes, the birds of air have nests, but the Son of Man has Nowhere for his head to rest.”
Helping the poor is good and we will all be judged based on what we individually do.
Thank you for your thoughts

Heard something from a very reliable source and a good friend concerning an Orlando driver. I won't use his full name as I don't have his permission to do so, but his initials are B.J. He's a 24 year veteran with 2 million accident free miles under his belt and was summarily terminated for holding his cell phone when the camera went off! I'll reserve comments until hopefully someone from Orlando or...B.J. himself confirms this. Please respond, if you know anything about this. Thanks!
I have to reply on this again. This driver has been here for years, help out at his barn if they need someone to run a sector at their FAC. Was general a good guy. From what I been told. Then he was caught looking at his phone on camera for a total of 8sec. From what I been told. Now tell me should this driver keep his job.

vOKkmha.jpg

Form what I hear he swerved the truck at the last sec, but destroyed 2 trailer and a dolly. Luckily no one else was involved.
The trailers and the dolly are sitting at XMI and if you like the next time I there I can get you a pic of the twisted hunk of metal that was the dolly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.