XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s funny....instigating. Guess it’s not instigating when you have 2 user names to gang up on other posters....
For me its more about the dishonesty and disrespect for other posters, regardless of their views. That is why that person (or is it persons...lol) will never have my respect. He really should just explain himself and apologize, but I guess I am expecting too much common sense from a fool.

For me its more about the dishonesty and disrespect for other posters, regardless of their views. That is why that person (or is it persons...lol) will never have my respect. He really should just explain himself and apologize, but I guess I am expecting too much common sense from a fool.
From all the post you and a couple of others makes, it seems like there's some that really stress over people and things that happen on here. You really shouldn't let others stress you out, it's not worth it. Some come on here to start trouble or to get attention and others fall right into their trap

I can only imagine that this is what some German citizens felt in the empowerment of Alford ಠ▄ಠ during the build up to WW 2 . It’s fascinating and scary at the same time. You know the facts but then someone tells you what you want to here in it’s place . History will be harsh on those that follow it took generations of Germans to later understand how they were misled. ಠ▄ಠ promised to make Germany great again but know one question the sanity of him and his methods.
Some was asleep in history class. Back then they had what was called the Brown Shirts. Today we call them antifa and BLM.

The guy wanted to argue with himself and you got in the middle. How did you not expect him to team up with himself to ridicule you ??

From all the post you and a couple of others makes, it seems like there's some that really stress over people and things that happen on here. You really shouldn't let others stress you out, it's not worth it. Some come on here to start trouble or to get attention and others fall right into their trap

It's easier to put them on ignore. They don't actually read your posts. And will assign your thoughts to you.

Trust me you don't stress me out. I find you to be a pitiful fool.

You 2 are pathetic, this use to be a cool place to kill time but all you guys do is be ass holes and Richard Craniums to people. Nobody hardly post because of jackasses like you, why dont you get the F#$k off here and get a life!!!!!! Everyone sees you to as what you really are phonies with nothing useful to say, all you do is breathe air, what a waste.
This to me looks like someone is stressed out......or drunk.....lmao

Some was asleep in history class. Back then they had what was called the Brown Shirts. Today we call them antifa and BLM.
More like the bugaloo boys and /••\ . Brown shirts did not in-prison or put the Jews in gas chambers . That wasn’t until the (⊙▃⊙)s were in power. Go back to your history books .

Status
Not open for further replies.