XPO | XTM, Something coming soon.

XTM FOS,s

Yeah, i probably have seen you out there. I dont work for conway anymore though... I was from XNM

So what door do they have you in now, last time i was there, it was door 120-ish?

Is steve still an FOS?

Which Steve? I was in the city for a while. before (I came back to L/H), Scuba Steve had just been moved to inbound. Another Steve S is now Sec 3. We have been moved down to Sec 2 now in 80 door. Paul is our FOS there and he seems like a decent guy, really tried to get us going but what do you do when 1/2 your frt is still hangin' at 3:30?

Which Steve? I was in the city for a while. before (I came back to L/H), Scuba Steve had just been moved to inbound. Another Steve S is now Sec 3. We have been moved down to Sec 2 now in 80 door. Paul is our FOS there and he seems like a decent guy, really tried to get us going but what do you do when 1/2 your frt is still hangin' at 3:30?

10-4 on steve.... he is the one i am thinking about in Sector III..... yeah i know about scuba steve.... Door 80 Huh? uh, you guys were at 86 for a while and that wasnt good enough..... at that time door 80 was XNM too.

Oh well, they will keep trying, because that way they can say they tried...

well did the visit go well? We have to have you out by 3:30 am! Good for 2 or 3 days! HEY PAT ISN`T XGO GOING TO KNOW SOMETHING`S UP WHEN OUR DRIVERS GET BACK AT 10:30 AM NEXT WEEK? Even at 50 mph 250 miles is 5 hrs, so everyone will be back by 8:30 right? :hysterical: Maybe a little less time on lot patrol and more time on the dock would do you some good on getting that reship closed on time! Just a thought, let me know when you need more PAT:hide: