FedEx Freight | Ya know I was thinking Jeff

SMOKESTACK GETS HOT DOG MOGIE THING

• YES

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • NO F SMOKE

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure if I'm allowed in that room at TB Corp , I see the door with the :05.18 flustered: but I don't go in that's where keep all them . I work in the Squirrel Server Server Power Ctr. Just shewing away the gerbils is a dang job and Jeff makes me do it all .

SMOKESTACK :wee:<Mom said had to go out and play now .

with a chaser?
Well of course !
Jack D works but I love good shine , otherwise it's
whiskey / bourbon my friend . If you want to burn a afternoon with Smokestack I can do Guiness and Irish whiskey if ya can roll with it . Us Sicilians don't know how to make a good shine and oak it U . But I can still hold my ground for a burned old LTL driver with a skull cane . I'm pretty sure you will know if you are in my presence Sir , there will be a hot dog with the works close by or a Spam Dog :spam1:

Well of course !
Jack D works but I love good shine , otherwise it's whiskey / bourbon my friend . If you want to burn a afternoon with Smokestack I can do Guiness and Irish whiskey if ya can roll with it . Us Sicilians don't know how to make a good shine and oak it U . But I can still hold my ground for a burned old LTL driver with a skull cane . I'm pretty sure you will know if you are in my presence Sir , there will be a hot dog with the works close by or a Spam Dog :spam1:
Good hotdogs come with chili,slaw, mustard, and onions.