R&L | Ya'll see this

You "Reap what you Sow

This company will pay the price for the way they are treating their employee's, (Good or Bad)....Its a shame to see the YRC crew come in and destroy R&L Carriers...

I already see it happening,drivers, dispatchers, sales, dock formen, dock hands, mechanics, office personel that were completely loyal to this company, are now no longer, and could give a crap less about R&L.

They could care less about R&L, because they know that R&L does not give a damn about them...

The employee's bad attitude towards the company, is seen by our customer. Wow, in just a year, this company did a 180, from being one the of the best carriers, to being, "well you know"...:TR10driving03:

You "Reap what you Sow

This company will pay the price for the way they are treating their employee's, (Good or Bad)....Its a shame to see the YRC crew come in and destroy R&L Carriers...

I already see it happening,drivers, dispatchers, sales, dock formen, dock hands, mechanics, office personel that were completely loyal to this company, are now no longer, and could give a crap less about R&L.

They could care less about R&L, because they know that R&L does not give a damn about them...

The employee's bad attitude towards the company, is seen by our customer. Wow, in just a year, this company did a 180, from being one the of the best carriers, to being, "well you know"...:TR10driving03:
Oh come on now it's just not the new management thats the problem. The family has to know whats going on don't ya think? They ultimately have the final say on everything. Heck it hasn't even been a year for Bob has it? Gotta give him a chance:grinning-smiley-021.

Oh come on now it's just not the new management thats the problem. The family has to know whats going on don't ya think? They ultimately have the final say on everything. Heck it hasn't even been a year for Bob has it? Gotta give him a chance:grinning-smiley-021.

Of course they know....:shift: It would take a fool to think that they don't know what is going on with their own company...

i think that pay discrimination lawsuit will be next

With everything going on I think it just going to get bad for all of us that work here :ranting2:But u treat a guy like a guy you will get more out of them treat them like crap and walk all over them what do they think is going to happen. I think the old man needs to get back in and see what is really going in before it to late.

You all want sponge Bob back down there in Philly?Well you're gonna get him and I sure am glad cuz Im sick of him being here.