yeah, i know, it's summertime

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
but the freaking humidity is crazy. i can almost cut the air with a dull butter knife.

94% humidity, 70 degree dew point, no Dave, NOT Mt. Dew points...!!!

i just did what i always do early in the mornings. i went to the local CVS and got my paper, then came home, and watered my garden. i think i sweated more than i watered the garden.

summertime, we do expect (in this area) high humidity/dew points, that's a given. but when one cannot breath, enough of this crap. we also have here in this part of the country, "Ozone Alert" days. it's a scale of sorts that for those with breathing difficulties, wither stya indoors or seek shelter where there is a/c.

god damned frigging simmer......(uh, summer)

Lol.... I'm happy to be roasting my nuts off.... rather than snapping off the snot sickles.... I like it we only get it 2 or 3 months out of the Year anyways

GREETINGS,

For those that believeth not that the

worldwide CLIMATE is in CHANGE mode,
like it has done and will again, Summers will
increase heat highs, winters will increase
cold lows, spring and fall will decrease and our granchildrens granchildren will suffer weather extremes (if there are any latter generation).
Fry or Freeze: pick your delight.

ALL PHONES MATTER!!

There is water falling from the sky here in New Mexico today??
The humidity has now reached 21% !!

Last edited:
I am convinced that the earthquake in Japan a few years back, did indeed shift the planet, as some scientists have suggested. In the process, it moved the planet so that areas are now in slightly to more moderately different weather situations. At my location, there has been a remarkably strong increase of the amount and severity of storms. Plus we have been getting even more rainfall, with or without the storms.

I am convinced that the earthquake in Japan a few years back, did indeed shift the planet, as some scientists have suggested. In the process, it moved the planet so that areas are now in slightly to more moderately different weather situations. At my location, there has been a remarkably strong increase of the amount and severity of storms. Plus we have been getting even more rainfall, with or without the storms.
i think it be naive if everyone thought that earth quakes do not in some way disturb the alignment of the planet. it may not affect the rotational speed, but it very well may tip it a bit on its axis.

be very funny, if "the big one" hits California, and the north and south poles now become the east and west poles.

Ehhh. Earthquakes, meteors, asteroids or aliens. LAST will always be cool 76 degrees year round.
And I'm enjoying every bit of it...

Wow. A quick popup thunderstorm happening right now. Temperature has dropped slightly, slight rain, brisk winds, and a hellofa lightning show going on.

I have not been able to get out for a while so I don't really know. ... but I can get you out on the water
Sounds like a plan, what's the nearest airport? I could be there in ehhhh an hour, hour and a half or so, but I'm going away for a few days first.