ADuiePyle | Yearly raise

Local_Driver

Pyle People deliver
Credits
As of july 7, drivers at the top rate will receive an 50 cent an hour increase. this will bring P and D drivers at west chester to $24.00 an hour, line haul to $24.99 increase will adjust accordingly to terminals​

Very true. I like the no layoff policy and predictable schedule on Linehaul. We get $17 a day for food when laying out. There's the 14 hour rule where we clock in after 14 off when laying out as well.

Not bad but equal to most once you calculate overtime and benefit variance. If you threw in a pension contribution you would actually be behind a little at 45 hours. Bottom line is if you work hard any place can be a good place.
there is a pension ontop of the 401K

As of july 7, drivers at the top rate will receive an 50 cent an hour increase. this will bring P and D drivers at west chester to $24.00 an hour, line haul to $24.99 increase will adjust accordingly to terminals
add 50 cent to those numbers to be correct

Very true. I like the no layoff policy and predictable schedule on Linehaul. We get $17 a day for food when laying out. There's the 14 hour rule where we clock in after 14 off when laying out as well.

Predictable? I only run my PPT maybe twice a week. I'm in the system on most nights and I'm in the middle of the board.

I get around all over but I'm still home every other day for the most part. I've stayed out an extra night on occasion. I've stayed out all week to. All week has been weather related mostly or I told them to keep me out.