Yellow | Yellow’s Q2 volumes fall again amid network overhaul

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits

The Office Reaction GIF

Trash Can Falling GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
Just another Ground Hog day at old yeller , same old story year after year , but hey them New Electric trucks will will save 15% on next years numbers & rumor is they are governed at 47 mph too !!
If your nephew had mirrors, properly installed on the trash receptacle, he wouldn’t look like one of the Simpson’s.

Yellows numbers down, everybody else's numbers are up..............................must be time for another name change..................
Yellows numbers down, everybody else's numbers are up..............................must be time for another name change..................
Your, Super-Duper Regional Carrier?

Yellow has played this shell game many times before in the past 14 years. Things have looked much worse and they survived. They are a magic act that just gets more and more unbelievable, lol. However, they are like a car wreck, you can’t help but look, even if it’s painful.

Former Obama Sec Tres& Senior Economic Advisor Larry Summers is stating that in the Fall of this year we should expect massive layoffs.
he thinks inflation is out of control and that it will hit the US badly...
Things will get interesting then...

Notice he used the words Cull the unwanted freight ?
I call it shrink to fit.
This is what Yellow does with every company that they have bought up in the past.
Next comes the excess labor on layoff
Sell off excess equipment
Sell off property
Look back at the Preston and Roadway disasters if you don't believe...
And where does the $$$$ go ?

Notice he used the words Cull the unwanted freight ?
I call it shrink to fit.
This is what Yellow does with every company that they have bought up in the past.
Next comes the excess labor on layoff
Sell off excess equipment
Sell off property
Look back at the Preston and Roadway disasters if you don't believe...
And where does the $$$$ go ?
So, where could the money have gone?
1) to the drivers - No
2) to the dock workers - No
3) to the office personnel - No
4) CEO’s pocket - ding,ding,ding, winner, winner, chicken dinner.

If you haven’t figured it out this company will stay as it is. They feed you stuff to think they are trying to turn it around and to satisfy the investors. They are there to make a bonus check upstairs. They’ll do enough to make people think they are trying but their really not.

you would think he would have picked a better truck to stand in front of.. a previously wrecked freight liner with a cheap chrome ( damn ) replacement bumper ... wait a minute, that was probably the best thing they have
It's all that will be left after the repossession for not paying back on the loan.

If you haven’t figured it out this company will stay as it is. They feed you stuff to think they are trying to turn it around and to satisfy the investors. They are there to make a bonus check upstairs. They’ll do enough to make people think they are trying but their really not.
I won't argue your point, but they have kept a lot of families fed with a decent salary and a lot of CEOs' pockets lined with dollars, Bryl Creme, and hair gel for a long time.

I won't argue your point, but they have kept a lot of families fed with a decent salary and a lot of CEOs' pockets lined with dollars, Bryl Creme, and hair gel for a long time.
We don’t have that problem at Coop. Big Dave has always let my partner and I spec out our tractor, and pays us higher wages than anyone in Columbus.

6627AD08-864F-477D-B8D7-B7C848C63306.md.jpg