Yellow | Yellow 4Th Q Investor Presentation

Still kinda wondering on this $700 million taxpayer welfare loan , it says U.S. Treasury owns 19.94 million shares ? So didn't know US Treasury played in the stock market and is the largest shareholder with 30% of old Yeller ?? p.s. so at 30% they just doubled my 15% for them then !! :greedy dollars:

Still kinda wondering on this $700 million taxpayer welfare loan , it says U.S. Treasury owns 19.94 million shares ? So didn't know US Treasury played in the stock market and is the largest shareholder with 30% of old Yeller ?? p.s. so at 30% they just doubled my 15% for them then !! :greedy dollars:
Partner. I would think it would be a good time to load up on T bills? When this pays off, it will be huge. Probably bigger than Big Dave’s hat!

Here's a preview of the plans for 2022! Get ready for a bunch of changes of operation! Buckle up for a bumpy ride in 2022! Ask your Local Business Agents for a copy of the seniority lists in your YRC Freight, Holland, New Penn, and Reddaway barns asap. Examples illustrated below are just for the 60 barns in the "shared space" in the Northeast between YRC Freight and New Penn. Wait until the "shared space" in the rest of the country is merged! Be prepared!

enterprise-transformation.md.jpg

example-of-network-1.md.jpg

network-2.md.jpg

:bouncy:

Last edited:
The change for the Midwest that I heard was building a new, 500 door velocity center in Marblehead, IL. It will handle all next day freight, to every zip code in Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Memphis, Omaha, and Little Rock.
I heard that rumor too...but with one difference....it is being built in Cedar Rapids because a couple of knuckleheads petitioned to have it there since it was close to their other job....

I heard that rumor too...but with one difference....it is being built in Cedar Rapids because a couple of knuckleheads petitioned to have it there since it was close to their other job....
I heard that too. That there were 2 big shareholding, hotel driving, buffet hog, popcorn gorging,bastards,raising hell about that very issue.

dollar-bill.md.jpg
Holy Hell Omg GIF by MOODMAN

Here's a preview of the plans for 2022! Get ready for a bunch of changes of operation! Buckle up for a bumpy ride in 2022! Ask your Local Business Agents for a copy of the seniority lists in your YRC Freight, Holland, New Penn, and Reddaway barns asap. Examples illustrated below are just for the 60 barns in the "shared space" in the Northeast between YRC Freight and New Penn. Wait until the "shared space" in the rest of the country is merged! Be prepared!

enterprise-transformation.md.jpg

example-of-network-1.md.jpg

network-2.md.jpg

:bouncy:
Why does it look like a Kindergartner learning how to color with all the Red & Blue Arrows ?? Oh wait does the Red & Blue arrows have to do with voting in Trump 2024 , with our $700 million loan ?? Anyway think they need a new box of crayons !!