Yellow | Yellow Change of Operations: Bidding Opens in the West

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION ON THE CHANGE OF OPS DECISION AROUND! THIS IS A GOOD HEADS-UP FOR MEMBERS IN THE WEST WHOSE LOCALS ARE HAVING MEETINGS SOON TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF THE CHANGE AND HOW THEY WILL AFFECT SENIORITY, JOB CLASSIFICATION, MOVING, AND OTHER ISSUES!

ASK QUESTIONS AND BE PREPARED!

:19:

same-bat.gif

So after you resign where will you go? Actually I always liked running a forklift. Of course I was a low life scum combo/utility employee for 40 1/2 years. A fully vaccinated, grouchy old bastard, retired low life scum combo/utility driver.also
Haul gasoline, local gig $_$ Don’t like the changes yellow is implementing. I liked my 3, 2 non destination bid schedule. I liked going otr and driving 500+ miles every opportunity I could get. I loved my assigned truck. I loved how nobody bugged me and the environment was pretty laid back. It was a great opportunity but I’m not driving a dork lift or taking a pay cut.

Haul gasoline, local gig $_$ Don’t like the changes yellow is implementing. I liked my 3, 2 non destination bid schedule. I liked going otr and driving 500+ miles every opportunity I could get. I loved my assigned truck. I loved how nobody bugged me and the environment was pretty laid back. It was a great opportunity but I’m not driving a dork lift or taking a pay cut.
Then I would say what are you waiting for. Go enjoy.