#YRC Yellow Change of Operations: Bidding Opens in the West

imissroadway

Yellow isn’t that bad of a company honestly. It could honestly be the best ltl if we didn’t have monkeys running the show.
Your right ! It could be a great company but, just having things taken away like, wages, PENSION, weight correction points, safty points, 2 tier wages, all the way down to a gift card for thanksgiving and Christmas is just a big kick in the nuts. It’s ran like crap now. I do miss the drama but where I landed, I’m treated like a professional and like an adult . I hope yellow gets their stuff together for you guys.

victor93

Your right ! It could be a great company but, just having things taken away like, wages, PENSION, weight correction points, safty points, 2 tier wages, all the way down to a gift card for thanksgiving and Christmas is just a big kick in the nuts. It’s ran like crap now. I do miss the drama but where I landed, I’m treated like a professional and like an adult . I hope yellow gets their stuff together for you guys.
Will we get a turkey this year for the holidays?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock