Yellow | Yellow Change of Operations Plans "On Hold" In The West?!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Rumor on the street is that the Yellow Change of Operations plans were "put on hold". The union has requested addtional information from the company. Yellow execs must have forgotten that they're dealing with a new regime at the IBT and the rubber stamping of these changes of operation are OVER?!
This Is True GIF by HULU

Anybody got any more detailed info? Stay tuned!

Rumor on the street is that the Yellow Change of Operations plans were "put on hold". The union has requested addtional information from the company. Yellow execs must have forgotten that they're dealing with a new regime at the IBT and the rubber stamping of these changes of operation are OVER?!
This Is True GIF by HULU

Hoffa was very kind to YRC, even in the face of paycuts for workers while officers and office workers got some pretty hefty raises and bonuses.

I hope those days are over.

Not good to do a change of operations during a recession. I'm afraid we will get screwed on the contract too? if the economy craps I'm already predicting a extension with just cost of living increases only.

Not good to do a change of operations during a recession. I'm afraid we will get screwed on the contract too? if the economy craps I'm already predicting a extension with just cost of living increases only.
i would think they start acting like they want to show a profit ... Uncle Sam may step in and wanna see the books..the government has 700 million riding on this

This Is True GIF by HULU

Question. I’m a Reddaway guy now forced to be a Yellow guy. Do they need permission for any change of operations? I don’t get the thinking of the drastic changes. If they want to fine tune and clear out the waste and move freight faster, then why such drastic changes? Why not smaller increment? Thank You

Question. I’m a Reddaway guy now forced to be a Yellow guy. Do they need permission for any change of operations? I don’t get the thinking of the drastic changes. If they want to fine tune and clear out the waste and move freight faster, then why such drastic changes? Why not smaller increment? Thank You
they have no idea of what they are doing- they completely destroyed new penn our customer base is gone !!!!

they have no idea of what they are doing- they completely destroyed new penn our customer base is gone !!!!
Hello brother, they know exactly what they are doing, transferring most of the freight to SAIA.
Is not a conspiracy theory, when they spin off SAIA, that was the start of the dimise of the last generation of real Teamsters, add corruption to equation and here we are.
:violin:

Hello brother, they know exactly what they are doing, transferring most of the freight to SAIA.
Is not a conspiracy theory, when they spin off SAIA, that was the start of the dimise of the last generation of real Teamsters, add corruption to equation and here we are.
:violin:
If that’s so then I wish they would speed up the process so I can move on. Good grief this dying by a million cuts is getting old and exhausting.