Yellow | Yellow Corporation Investor Presentation August 2021

You guys forget one important detail, Holland guys are not like YRC guys, and I have worked for both. Something tells me a lot of Redaway and New Penn guys are like us also. We still have pride and we still work hard! Yes that is me going through Chicago twice a night blowing the doors off of all the YRC guys and looking over to see where the other YRC guys are sleeping. Do we have enough guys left with a good work ethic...I'm not sure? But I can tell you that if we had more guys like the guys at my barn we could turn things around, even most of the city guys work hard and do their best to see that freight makes service! Now I have seen enough of the 309 Chicago work ethic to know its an uphill battle, but I am not ready to hop in a row boat yet! We may be taking on water but I think the ship can still be saved! Yes I know most of you will call me names now and say I am crazy but that's what I believe and if your in Chicago tonight and see that 63 mph flash go by you....well that was me!
A 63 mph truck I found to be faster than a 80 mph truck as long as you keep the driver's door closed.... I have the same fast trucks pass me several times a night....

Last edited:
Let's see wong's account,.....I think you are Jaime in disguise lol
Leonardo Dicaprio Love GIF

Who's Jamie , never heard of him or Cayman National Bank ???????

No one on the ground the other stuck under the cab..........................
When I worked for Roadway one of our drivers were going down a four lane when an OTR driver got up beside him and emphatically waving his arms yelling for our guy to pull over, which he did because he didn't know what was wrong....he got out and the OTR driver was yelling, "you are about to lose your trailer, it isn't even on the 5th wheel!"... our guy being a wise guy said the "5th wheel is defective so I have the trailer chained down to the frame!"...the road driver started yelling at him..." You can't do that!"...our guy started laughing, told him to calm down, and showed him and explained to him the beauty of a jiff.....

When I worked for Roadway one of our drivers were going down a four lane when an OTR driver got up beside him and emphatically waving his arms yelling for our guy to pull over, which he did because he didn't know what was wrong....he got out and the OTR driver was yelling, "you are about to lose your trailer, it isn't even on the 5th wheel!"... our guy being a wise guy said the "5th wheel is defective so I have the trailer chained down to the frame!"...the road driver started yelling at him..." You can't do that!"...our guy started laughing, told him to calm down, and showed him and explained to him the beauty of a jiff.....
Jiff covered up with a bag would be a thing of beauty.

It appears so many have forgotten the true purpose of the 3 way merger. All the companies were over valued. Primary shareholders owned significant control of all 3 companies by intent. The purchase was made at an intentional over valuation of more than a billion dollars. The billion plus was proportionally paid to the shareholders who cashed out two companies shares for a massive profit. Then they set up a financing agreement which was self beneficial to themselves to make sure they and not shareholders remaining received all the profits the succeeding company earned. Yellow lives to service their debt at a nice profit. I pray they continue surviveing long enough for me to return to work, straighten out my pension and employment record from sick leave. Then I can go to another company with decades of consistent employment of record and nothing to reveal how long I was on sick leave from the truck crash where I saved about a dozen lives. I always wondered why God left in this position, I think it was to survive the vax purge among other thing.