Yellow | Yellow Execs and Board Members Awarded AGAIN on Jan. 21, 2022!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
MILLIONS of $$$$ coming to these guys if they can keep the doors open until 2025, then they get the value of the stock in their pockets!!!

and

I HOPE YELLOW HAS ENOUGH CASH LEFT TO PAY THESE PEOPLE AFTER THEY SPEND A BUNDLE ON THE UPCOMING MERGER/CHANGES OF OPERATIONS AT YRC FREIGHT, HOLLAND, NEW PENN, AND REDDAWAY!

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

:wtflol:

MILLIONS of $$$$ coming to these guys if they can keep the doors open until 2025, then they get the value of the stock in their pockets!!!

and

I HOPE YELLOW HAS ENOUGH CASH LEFT TO PAY THESE PEOPLE AFTER THEY SPEND A BUNDLE ON THE UPCOMING MERGER/CHANGES OF OPERATIONS AT YRC FREIGHT, HOLLAND, NEW PENN, AND REDDAWAY!

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

My partner is in KC today, standing out front of the General Office with his protest sign demanding a mandate of 15 % raise to all hourly employees after market close today’s earnings announcement….

and

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Holland drivers are already quitting and retiring. They want assigned trucks, no doubles, and no teams.

Holland drivers are already quitting and retiring. They want assigned trucks, no doubles, and no teams.
They should try the doubles. They are easier than a 45-53 footer. They turn shorter and ride better. We had assigned trucks at Preston and it was great. But it's not an efficient use of equipment. That truck can be on the road while you are sleeping. Assigned trucks also require larger fleets.

They should try the doubles. They are easier than a 45-53 footer. They turn shorter and ride better. We had assigned trucks at Preston and it was great. But it's not an efficient use of equipment. That truck can be on the road while you are sleeping. Assigned trucks also require larger fleets.
At holland..... when I sleep the truck is used in the city.

How is that not efficient?