Yellow | Yellow Freight property up for auction

To see the 61 terminls listed for sale is sad to see. I can remember as many others on this forum can remember, running to many of these terminals when they were so busy,there wasn`t enough room on the dock or trailers in the yard to cover all the freight they had. All the dock workers working all they wanted, and all the drivers working to the limit of their hours,and the company making money and showing a good profit. Just looking at the pictures of these terminals bring back memories of the better times. Brings back a longing for the good old days.

They would not be hiding assets and advertising them for sale, all of these terminals have been on a RE listing for some time, also they are not all Rex or Yel terminals some in the northeast are former Redstar/Holland properties, they may even be some Dugan in there as well.

Currently we are picking up YRC Glemmore trailers around the country for eval and conversion to YRC so that makes me wonder if we have some of the properties too?

I'm wondering what percentage amount of debt these aforementioned properties are beholding to yrcw?yes I know about conway and how they operate.I used to work there many years ago.back to the land and building assets or debt whichever.smashing these two companies together and having so many terminals.add a bad realestate market to that and economy.makes one think how better off we would be without that lead weight.plus the timing of the merger.no wonder bill zollars looked bad.bad business decisions.if I had been ceo and chairman at that time.you'd hate me too.just a bad situation for everyone involved.

I'm wondering what percentage amount of debt these aforementioned properties are beholding to yrcw?yes I know about conway and how they operate.I used to work there many years ago.back to the land and building assets or debt whichever.smashing these two companies together and having so many terminals.add a bad realestate market to that and economy.makes one think how better off we would be without that lead weight.plus the timing of the merger.no wonder bill zollars looked bad.bad business decisions.if I had been ceo and chairman at that time.you'd hate me too.just a bad situation for everyone involved.
If your implying Zoolars was anything other than an Idiot than yes I hate you too......Can't believe anybody gonna seriously say paying twice what companies were worth with financed money was a Brilliant move...in any economy

They would not be hiding assets and advertising them for sale, all of these terminals have been on a RE listing for some time, also they are not all Rex or Yel terminals some in the northeast are former Redstar/Holland properties, they may even be some Dugan in there as well.

Currently we are picking up YRC Glemmore trailers around the country for eval and conversion to YRC so that makes me wonder if we have some of the properties too?
Sure they would! If challenged their obvious answer? Better let us do it or close the door time!

The property as most of the trucks were held as collateral by the banks, with the last stock give away and agreements to defer any payments to 2015 all were released.
2015 is shaping up to be a bad year....................pension goes back to 100%, contract up, balloon payments due might as well start the rumors flying now..................
From my BA :Auction of Co. property
A brother asked me a question last week concerning the sale of properties which may have been put up for collateral. I spoke to A. Nelson from Central States about this and he responded that central states was aware that some of the properties which have been put up as collateral were up for auction. They are now working with the company to assure these properties aren't sold at a bargain basement price. They are working to make sure that the sale price is at least for the collateral agreement and if that is the price that the property sells for, then Central States gets all the money. Anything above that will be the company's money.
TY,
T Russell local 71

Forgot about the properties used as collateral for the pension payments, I was referring to only what the banks held.
Which brings up an interesting thought...................I wonder if any or all where put up for collateral to both the banks and the funds?